1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

*Patrick sue's for $10,000 a dog*

Discussion in 'Pit Bull News' started by >BLAZE<, Aug 16, 2008.

1. raided2

raided2 Big Dog

This same Detective also is being sued by a undisclosed amount for destroying 289 poultry (eating) birds because she thought were fighting birds now her and her husband are being sued for that as well as our dogs:)

2. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

Good news for you...^... Hope this is going to be the start of something positive. No longer should "those people" be able to just take animals and do what they want to with them. They need to realize they have value and are not expendable. That's what they get for harrasing and seizing without definite proof.

3. raided2

raided2 Big Dog

Yes cinasmom I agree with your Teddy roosevelt statement ,but we didn't choose this battle this battle choose us,the actual target were Bsmith ,aND PATRICKS FROM THE BEGGINNG,I and TL were offered to have everything dropped if we cooperated with the HSUS and law enforcement but we all told them to screw themselves there was never anything illegal going on to began with so instead of dropping charges ,they lied and made up charges as they went and punished my family and I for not going along with their lies and Gestapo tactics:mad: Let us not forget now that the Pima county prsecutor and Pima county Sheriffs department are trying to sieze our houses under the Rico act! Nevermind that on Febuary 21st two days after our arrest we re-afirmed with our mortagage company just came out of ,loss mitigation,and almost 1 year to the date came our of CH13 .Bankruptcy and haveing our checks garnished for the previous 5 years by court order to pay our ch.13 bankruptcy I sent all the court and documentation to some local media that was asking aout the pending seizure of our property wanting us to comment on their claims of money laundering ,gambling and rakeetering,they completley ignored any of this and went on the other co-defendents and the length of time they had been involved in thedogs and all the money they suspect they made,but us they completely ignored and did not want to hear the truth or report anything to that effect that some people actaully love dogs,don't make money on them and are actaully innocent victims of this raid !

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2008
  4. raided2

raided2 Big Dog

Good news doggers I had acall from a top notch defense,forfieture and civil rights attorney recently who told me he is willing to take our case on a contengency basis ,which means that the attorney doen't get paid untill we get paid and the attorney is 110% sure we will win and this case is a slam dunk!:p I think soon we will be owning Pima county animal control as a rescue for abused pitbulls and the Sheriffs will become a long term hospice ,residence center for rehab,battered and abused women and children

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2008
  5. cutt

cutt CH Dog

Im happy yall got soemone to represent who has a positive outlook on it. Yall need all the prayers yall can get and best believe we'll support you to the finish..

Cutt

6. raided2

raided2 Big Dog

Thanks Cutthroat you all really don't know how it feels to go through something like this! Untill it happens to you and your family I never would have known untill now and you r support really does mean more than you guys now ,so many times my family has come close to loosing it because of the false negative media

7. crazycooter

crazycooter Top Dog

CONGRATS BRO finnaly things are looking up

8. Jamie

Jamie Pup

Any updates?

9. JBlazeRx7

JBlazeRx7 Top Dog

CONGRAT'S TO YOU! Hey i like the idea of you taking over the county and changing it to a real Pit Town! Hmmm I think i stumbled onto something there Pit Town! YEA! Has a nice ring to it! ;)

10. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

Come on man Im lmfao thats what he did that was his life line, He didnt match dogs and made you sighn a contract saying you would not fight his stock, I hope he gets every red cent. they stole his livelyhood just like F.B. and A.W. I hope they sue also only then will it stop the wrong full persecution of good dog men, Hell they dont mess with the grey hound folks or the rodeo folks do they, Why? MONEY THATS WHY! so I hope it cost them a boatload for what they did. I meen this aint the USA I grew up in any more ,something has to give we might as well go to china.

11. raided2

raided2 Big Dog

He never sold me one dog we were really good friends a lot of people think that Patricks are selfish money hungry folks ,they aren't they just got tired of people lying to them ,stealing dogs from them and threatning thier lives for dogs! I f you had ever looked at their old board of the Sonran Bulldog funshow that is some fun show that we had put together to try and get enough money to start ADBA show down here in AZ and we were trying to raise enough money to do it ,heck the Patricks were even willing to donate a puppy as a raffle prize to get enough in donations and get the show club up and running ,I bet most of you folks didn't know that ,we all really tried to make a positive difference with these dogs heck Patricks even took a couple of pups to an AADR dry heat show down here in Az for some kids to show in the JR Handlers so the kids coud be around some bulldog pups and the pups could get some solciallization with young kids.I never paid one redcent for any dogs i just kept my agreement of the farmout program we had and we became friends who wanted to see something positive happen in Pima county with the dogs

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2008
  12. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

That is the way the goverment bullys organizations that they do not agree with. They discredit there leaders send out negative propoganda about them. I still cant get over the fact that they put the dogs down. You got to be shitting me. They also are in bed with the media so you only hear a one sided story. I wonder if the Patricks and the accused are vendicated will the goverment or the media retract all that was said? Probably not. I remember when that went down I was in a bar with some friends. They had CNN on one of the televisions. My friends said that they got one of your pit bull buddies. So I am looking waiting for the ticker to come back around to see what is was all about. When it finally came back up it floored me. Because it was the same ole Goverment Bull crap. The same smudge charges that they try to rail road many dog men with. I think they knew that they couldn t win they just wanted those dogs in custody so they could put them down. It is the same way with MV they are parading these dogs around go them all on tv.( I guess the are the poter child) I even think they have there own tv show. TV show WTF??? You got to be kidding me. We are really under attack. Some kind of way we need to get on the offensive instead of the defensive all the time.

JMO

P.S. Raided I hope you get everything you want off of them. It is ashame that they can come into your home and screw up you and your family the way that they have. I just want you to know that our thoughts and prayers are with you guys, as you all go up against this giant. But just like Goliath giants can fall. Peace be with you and yours..

BC

13. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

Great to hear about the Lawyer, Raided. Best of luck!

14. raided2

raided2 Big Dog

SH you are right also let us not forget that the dogs had a court order fof protection on them and of course the media has been bought and paid for, here is a true story in August my wife and I were in court ,my wife's attorney was going to file a 12.9 to have charges dropped on my wife as her name was never mentioned in the indictment,there is a camera crew in there from local news station well my wife was last to be called up and right before my wife is called up is an arraingment for this one guy who for some gang initiation shoots this other man in the head in his car infront of his teen age son and kills him the judge ask if thre are any victims in the court room that would like adress the court and this kid I would say about 14 walks up tothe podium with his mother behind him a reads a letter he wrote to the courts about how his fathet was his hero and a hero to the kids in his community and how this suspect shot him infront of him and his friends while they stpopped at a stoplight,on the way to baseball pratctice,and he watched him die right infront of him and how he will never be able to tell his dad how he loves him anymore,man talk about a tear jerker I was crying I figured that was why the news crew was there ,but nope they never even turned on the camera ,then the judge calls my wife up and her attorney up to the podium,bam the camera is alover my wife and the indictment is dropped on her for all about 5 minutes then she is toldl she has to show back in 1 week to be reaaringed!? Yep we go home and there jis my wife all over the news not one blip about the murder right before her And then the media I have sent them pages of evidence against the HSUS and the dirty cops with evidence from the courts how they are guily of takeing donations from the hsus and not one word back only when the prosecutor asks the local media to fish for info on us will the news stations call us,so WHEN we win this I know no one here locally will help us but I have talked to a producer from a national talk show who was willing to put us on and told me she would call back when she could schedule us ,well she called back and told me that niether the Pima County Sheriffs or the HSUS was willing to go on on national Telivison ,so who is hidding some thing here?

15. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

Wow!!! I wish you could take 'em on in a nationally broadcast TV show. Ppl like yourself and others need to let the rest of the public know how they, HSUS and law, come up with these charges. But your right, they couldn't defend themselves cause they don't have the proof. :rolleyes: As all have stated, they are just out to ban Pit type dogs no matter what. You and your family are still in my prayers man.

16. raided2

raided2 Big Dog

thank you CM w:)e really need them right now

17. CLKENNELS

CLKENNELS Top Dog

Bump..... did patrick ever win his lawsuit

18. performanceknls

performanceknls Top Dog

Man I hope this turns out well for him!

19. crazycooter

crazycooter Top Dog

not that i have heard. the last thing i heard was they were still trying to take his land.:mad:

20. Jefferson

Jefferson Big Dog

I gthink suing for $10,000 a dog is overreach and stupid. The other side will say well, if his dogs are worth $10,000 a pop then he must have paid the IRS that much in taxes for each dog sold. And then when that much taxes wasnt paid, they'll rake Pat Patrick over the coals, though they are already kind of doing that anyway, but they'll do it worse.