1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Patterdale Breeders

Discussion in 'Patterdale Terriers' started by BigMac28, May 20, 2016.

1. BigMac28

BigMac28 Pup

Was wondering if anyone knew of any patterdale breeders in North eastern North Carolina or south east Virginia.

2. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

Not patts but Chris Phillips of Briarwoods kennel in NC breeds damn good little Jagd terriers

3. JimAm*dam

JimAm*dam Pup

4. JimAm*dam

JimAm*dam Pup

And here's 1 from Gordonsville VA I look on google maps and is located Central VA anyway here's the link:
    http://nemesispatterdales.com

Succes

5. SOULDOG

SOULDOG TEMPLE OF THE DOGS

If I were you and in your area looking for a well bred patterdale I would get in contact with deadgame patterdales ... if they don't have something for you you they might point you in the right direction ... good luck !!!

snakewidomski likes this.
  6. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

7. Crow

Crow Pup

If your just looking for that area weapon x , deadgame n nemesis.

But a lot of great breeders if your willing to ship or take a drive.

mason in tn, jj in mich, cali catcher in California.

I seen dogs from most of those kennels in person and have few from some.

ELIAS'PISTOLA likes this.