1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Patterdale Terrier?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by texasboy, Jul 1, 2005.

1. texasboy

texasboy Big Dog

can anyone on here put me in contact with any working patterdale kennels in texas, any help would be appriciated.
    yis,
    t.j.

2. Flipside

Flipside CH Dog

Check with Gary Hammonds!

3. jawbones

jawbones Top Dog

4. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

If Mr. Hammonds don't have any available or soon to come ...check with these guys that advertise in the Gazette...They have some well bred and very game Patterdales...Look for Kansas Twister Kennels, they don't advertise Patterdales in the Gazette of course... but I know they have some good ones on their yard and they seemed to be nice guys in a working Kennel...and Kansas ain't that God awful of a distance from Texas, if you want a game Patty...

5. texasboy

texasboy Big Dog

Thanks guys for all the help it is appriciated.
    yis,
    t.j.

6. Texasbulldogs

Texasbulldogs Top Dog

7. LadyRampage

LadyRampage Top Dog

Hey texasboy... give me a call... you can come up and pick up this patterdale I have at the house if you are looking to start hunting with her... She is off Hammond's stock..