1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Pax ala snow

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by genevieve, Dec 20, 2008.

1. genevieve

genevieve Big Dog

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Genevieve

2. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

Those are some nice shots!!! I wish I could get some snow this year. It looks so beautiful.

3. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

Yes Great pictures!!!! Love black dogs man I wish I could take Hemi off the leash and just let him do him... Thanks for sharing...:)

4. poundAPBT

poundAPBT Big Dog

beautiful dog! love the contrast b/w the black dog and the white snow.

5. ColbyDogs

ColbyDogs Top Dog

Nice pics

We got about 4-5 inches of snow up in my neck of the woods friday and more coming through today/tonight. Both my boys were burning laps around my property yesterday having a ball. My JRT found out he is not so fast in the snow....made it alot easier for Otis to beat on him and white wash his little ass.

Thanks for the pictures.

6. Mehmetimx

Mehmetimx Pup

nice picss, it looks like he loves it

7. OnionHead

OnionHead Big Dog

great shots your dog is so black looks like he was cut and pasted lol but i know he is not.

8. genevieve

genevieve Big Dog

I liked the black on white contrast, too. Wish I had a better camera and could have gotten more detail.

Only the second time he has ever been off leash- have to wait for times when there is no one out- 25 degrees in the middle of a snowstorm worked :D.

Only guy we saw out there was a hunter- hence the orange collar.

Genevieve