1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Ped Online

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by Brothermarree, Sep 20, 2005.

1. Brothermarree

Brothermarree Top Dog

Anyone have Peds Online?
    Could you look up Van Pelt's egor for me?

2. searkkennels

searkkennels Big Dog

3. DEACON ROM

DEACON ROM Top Dog

4. DEACON ROM

DEACON ROM Top Dog

5. searkkennels

searkkennels Big Dog

whats new.......LOL

6. Brothermarree

Brothermarree Top Dog

Thank you.
    God Bless!!!!

7. BullDozer

BullDozer Top Dog

hey brothermarree... I sent you a more extensive pedigree through your website. Leads back to diamond jim/ch zebo, cumming dutch boy, line fitch ch jack hammer., etc.

8. Brothermarree

Brothermarree Top Dog

thanks
    God Bless

9. RIVES PITS

RIVES PITS Top Dog

what's up with the 3 and 4 on the top

10. Is Brothermarree really a munk type guy? If so, he is the first BROTHER 'breeder' I have heard of! I guess "game" is not part of his breeding program.

I am not christian but do respect those devout to the calling. I have a priest, a pastor, and jehova witness elder in my family. It is interesting to hear them chat in the family reunions.

11. Brothermarree

Brothermarree Top Dog

All I want is Drive, I will be doing weight pull and need game lines for Drive.
    I'm a Christian (Non Denominational) I'm only 17 and don't want game tested dogs, but GAME lines have all the drive and are not mixed like some of the weight pull lines.