1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Ped Question

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by BishopBullyZ13, Dec 24, 2008.

1. BishopBullyZ13

BishopBullyZ13 Big Dog

Do i Pay for the subsciption to the online peds to look up my dogs pedigree.? or is that just for owners to fill out there ped. for others too look at?.......Was just going to get the 4 gen. pedigree when i send in transfer of ownership....whats the benefit of the online ped?

2. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

the feds/hsus get to see it

3. BishopBullyZ13

BishopBullyZ13 Big Dog

Oo0o0o0o0o0o0o0o...not sure thats a benefit theese dayz

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2008
  4. BishopBullyZ13

BishopBullyZ13 Big Dog

also another question......IN front of the dogs names it has another name.....like Hibbards <----"XXXX".......and when i change the dogs name over do i just put...."Monty" in the box .......or the breeders last name then "monty"...................its my first time to register both the dogs ...sorry for all the questions?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2008