1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

peddler?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by mattups, May 4, 2014.

1. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

...lol...E-PISTOL.....GOOD..UN...LOL......lol.......spec;..ya breed so many/etc they have to make rom list...lol....lol.....

2. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

Fact is if you ride your bicycle more than 10 miles a day you my friend are a peddler.

3. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

...think there comes a time ya may have to sell a few,,spec; if the same breeding turned out all-ready...so ya sell a few to close people or farm them out to them....mmm

4. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

...lol.....lol....so what if ya peddle backwards......lol...

5. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

If a dog companies you on that 10 mile bicycle ride perhaps your worthy of being a honest peddler.Its alright to peddle as long as its from your hard work.Most peddlers ride on the pegs, piggy backin on the work of a man who in turn is depening on the dog pulling them.Then something clicks and the piggy back peddler acts like thier really contributing to foward progress.LMAO the only time a peddler really isnt peddling.Some of the best peddlers ride on one wheel up hill both ways in the snow...at least thats how theyll tell it ...
    GOOD PEDDLER JOKE MR REV KEEP THEM COMING PEOPLE...

6. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

I only do six every other....so I'm good..

7. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

8. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

Damn back peddlers. Id steer clear

9. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

To me I'd definetly say, if you call to inquire about a dog/pup.... And the person you called calls you a few days later, throwing a sales pitch about what you'll be missing out on if you don't act fast....... That's a peddler

Sincerely Yours, Cajun

10. keystone

keystone CH Dog

definatly lol
    or you know already what you want ..because more people have phoned/mailed

11. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Hell man if somebody wants one they will get it, no reason to call me and tell me about how so and so is paying this much for one...... I don't care who is paying 1500 for a pup....

Sincerely Yours, Cajun

12. keystone

keystone CH Dog

more people have phoned for the same pup ....that you wanting ....
    i said you are first ......now they wait .....let me know quik as possible

13. The Handler

The Handler Big Dog

I guess 1 if your motive is money and your not willing to stand behind your stock. Example what I sell is what we use, my yard is based off this

14. Brubaker

Brubaker Big Dog

I think we all know what a "true" puppy peddler is and I also think a lot of dogmen that don't produce or sale a lot of pups can get a little carried away on judging the ones that do. Imo there is a bigger gray area in my book than most. I stopped judging or caring what another person does to pay the bills right about the time a was flung out into the real world and had to do whatever I had to do. It's never been much of my business what the next guy was doing with his dogs or property. So for the most part with me, to each his own! BUT. It's the peace of shit liar salesmen out there running 24/7 puppy farms that has left such a shitty tastes in every ones mouth. Hell maybe if they would just be honest about what they are doing I could just disagree with them and move on. But the lying and exagerating tales of achievement and promises and guaranties, etc. LOL Its been yrs and I can still get worked up over certain people. But again for the most part people selling there dogs and or whole litters never bothered me much. There business not mine.

15. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

.....selling 100 pups..out off a 5 pup litter....

16. mma316

mma316 Pup

Peddler?...I know a few. I've even brought dogs from them. Some of the pups grew to be pretty decent dogs. I will never give a dog/pup back to them off of the stuff that I acquired from them, because they'll wind up doing the same with my stuff...hell I hate to let any pups leave regardless of your credentials, reputation or $$$. Only because I like to see my stuff for what I bred it to be. You must be worthy to stay on my small yard. I insist on staying true to my dogs regardless of what the ped reads. Just because this thread is on peddlers. I figure everyone knows a few...personally. How about hoarders? I know of a person that will breed. Well has bred unproven dogs, and doesn't have intentions of selling anything. He'll keep them all unproven and still constantly breed. Sometimes I'll ask him his purpose for this, and he'll base his case on a few minor yard accidents. To me these types are just as bad, or worse as peddlers.

17. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

..never taught about a pit hoarder....never met one....yet...crazy

18. ursaminor

ursaminor Top Dog

Mma how about the folks that buy peddled dogs knowing that is peddled yet thinks peddling is wrong? Lol don't answer that JK

19. mma316

mma316 Pup

Ursa...I like that one player.

20. The Handler

The Handler Big Dog

I think some people start hating on the people thats succesful at peddling....but we need good peddlers that stand behind their line of dogs.