1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Peds Online has been reported as an attack site

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by scratchin dog, Aug 24, 2016.

1. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Works fine for me.

Robertosilva likes this.
  2. F.D.

F.D. Top Dog

This is what I get. Screenshot_20160916-175741.png

pitbulld0gs likes this.
  3. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

I browse from a cell so that could be why I don't see that message.

reddirt redneck likes this.
  4. pitbulld0gs

pitbulld0gs Top Dog Staff Member

Same F.D..

It is..

It was fixed but it's hacked again. There is a couple new scripts out right now causing havoc for site owners. You get it fixed and somehow it rewrites all the files and it's back within minutes. Dealing with a similar issue with the Mastiff forum. Honestly, with shit like that, sometimes you have to start over and just keep the database.

5. reddirt redneck

reddirt redneck Big Dog

Yep, I can get it on phone, but still not on pc

6. Robertosilva

Robertosilva CH Dog

You can still get onto it from there you just copy the address from the part after where it says "or you can continueto", then click details after it has reloaded.

7. pitbulld0gs

Yeah, you can continue on..

8. F.D.

F.D. Top Dog

But wouldn't continuing be dangerous for your computer or phone? This also makes me wonder what would happen to all those pedigrees if pedsonline were to go away? Lots of information would be lost.

pitbulld0gs likes this.
  9. pitbulld0gs

That would also be my concern but a long as the database doesn't somehow get corrupted, all should be good. Hopefully they run backups frequently and if all else failed, they could always restore and yes, google found something that could harm the PC and likely a Windows phone if you were on one.

10. F.D.

F.D. Top Dog

It seems to be working now.

pitbulld0gs likes this.
  11. DogMan85

DogMan85 Banned

I've had similar messages on my mobile phone, we probably don't realise what damage FED'S online is doing to the dogs....