1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Peds online moderator

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by stratos9, May 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stratos9

stratos9 Banned

Now for the ones that are thinking about joining for $30 peds online if you need help from the moderator this is the response you get.

my question was why did you delete my breeding for other members to look at and these are the answers I got.

(ANSWERS FROM MODERATOR)

U r fucking pathetic and old. And in all honesty u do not read like some1 who has that much wisdom in life or this game. And I can assure u that u would not talk so much bullshit if I was standing in front of your grill! In all honesty I would beat the brakes off of u.

U and I both know it has not been legal in years. And I do not need colors. But I do appreciate titles and wins. There r no wins showing. Yes it is illegal. Has been since 76, but somehow we manage.

He'll, GR CH Vengeance and Hobo r proof of that. Not 2 mention if u were all that private, u would NOT be posting a single fucking pedigree on this forum. These days u r 1 of my best supporters of the "breeding forum" we have!

This is what u call breeding hounds:

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=393187

No offense but u r breeding AVERAGE hounds. There is nothing special about what u r doing. Trust me I c breedings all day long. Y all the concern? Y not focus on making CHAMPIONS out of your stock and THEN breed them.

Get yourself a Grand Champion and I will allow u 2 post in any forum like!

It is u that have no clue whom your fucking with. And 1 more thing meat-stick, refund is denied. The forum is a perk. It is NOT part of the fee. The fee is for use of the pedigree database.

If u r not happy here, by all means delete your peds and leave! Now fuck off coward!

2. Irish Pitbull

Irish Pitbull Top Dog

Lol... Some ppl..

3. green machine

green machine Top Dog

wow...and im about a week away from joining. so you posted this on classifieds or just the breeding forum on there?

4. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

i just want to ask. why is it when you have a issue with something to do with dogs you make it public knowledge here? them folks ain't here to defend themselves? there's valid points the mod makes because you act funny here.im pretty sure they didn't just randomly delete your shit for nothing. why not handle your issue outside of doing this mess? why are you on there anyway don't you know how your dogs are bred & don't you at lest have handwritin peds on them? other then profits from sales & stud fees why on earth would you be a member there? no pissing contest just a honest question.

5. letsmakestuffup

letsmakestuffup Big Dog

the mods on feds online are a bunch of ignorant c0ck suckers. They delete stuff for nothing, put up peoples IPs, call folks grassers and dont let them defend themselfs, and the stickies last about 2 mins LOL
    That site has really gone down hill. If you really must join at least get a few mates to share the account with you and split the cost. The less money that site gets the better, its a hsus infested pos

6. Im aware one of the mods resigned his position in the not too distant past. Your right, peds online is nothing but a go to jail card.

7. Stratos you've been a member here long enough to know one of the rules is don't drag your bullshit drama from other forums here.

Honestly the staff here could give 2 flying shits about your problems on fedsonline. If you weren't there peddling shit you wouldn't have the problems.

THREAD CLOSED......don't start another one about it either.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.