1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

People are talking about pure gene pools, let me show you a real pure dog

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Limey kennels, Apr 22, 2011.

1. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

"gar" what dogs made rank off your yard?

2. rebeard

rebeard Big Dog

intersting thread ,,nigger was black he went thru many hands an theres plenty of pictures of him its not really an issue the black an tan color has been in the dogs for years in small numbers the black an tan in limey dogs come thru the hammonds blood via carvers blood not from nigger who thru reds faws blacks chocos an a few brindles ,as for the misleading comment that mayfeild had sour grapes over hammonds dogs ,, pure comedy ,mayfeild would laugh at those that stole his dogs an laugh even more when they went hysrtical when he told the truth of who they were i guess mr hammonds went an bought up mayfeilds leftovers when gilman died because don had sour grapes to same with the 15 alligator nigger dogs he bought of buddy rouden again dons leftovers that sour grape theory just aint quite fitting is it ,the dog earlier on the thread mistakenly called tiger dan an bullyson jr is in fact ch 400 a nigger /alligtor dog one of 25 mayfeild an gilman matched together more than ANYONE else did with that family, mayfeild bred all those dogs an conditined them to geoerge gilman was a beginer in dogs when he hooked up with mayfeild he was 60 before he started he was a chiken man might be a good idea to ask people that were playing in the game back then as oposed to selling those that were playing stock to the public there is a diffence mr hammonds followers seem to not know who had what when or in other words who is who .. also i noticed the female posted as smuggs dam is wrong ? my 2 sense

3. Limey kennels

Limey kennels CH Dog

Mayfield had sour grapes over every good dog, his BS on that started in de mid 80,s when his crap was send over and could not perform at any level anywhere in the world. he iven claimed that grch banjo was out of his famely!!!. he only claimed dogs that made a name for themselfs.......
    (smugs mother)

[​IMG]
    Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    also the only good mayfield dogs that EVER DID rise to the ocasion from this side of the world where dogs that came from a cross direcly out of our blood in the eurly 80,s.tru a dog called Bekkers Devil. a alligator x rufus x bully bred dog, who produced alligator trowbacks. And those croses faded off practicly instandly when bred back in the mayfield blood. sins then the claims started that spike was a mayfield dog, and sins then those mayfield people tried to breed to our blood!! going as far as stealing a dog from us!!. there have been a bleu zillion claims about modern greats being of off mayfield blood witch is rediculess. but thats another story and topic.. as far as that picture he looks like a black and tanish to me.ps have never seen a super clear picture of nigger

4. ATEXAN

ATEXAN Big Dog

F.Y.I. here is a 10 generation breakdown on that King Pin dog, Limey.

http://txapbt.com/peds/pedStats10.php?dogID=328280

5. gar

gar Banned

THEES ARE DOGS BRED FROM YOUR FAMILY , WHAT DOES THAT PROVE , THESE ARE NOT DONS BREEDINGS OR KEYS OR DANS OR KERSHNER OR ANYONE WHOS BRED THIS FAMILY PURE .NOW AS FOR MY FOTGRAFIC KNOWLDGE , I ASK ANYONE WITH TWO GOODEYES TO LOOK AT NIGGERS PED ON PEDSONLINE AND TELL ME IF TO NIGGERS RIGHT YOU CAN SEE THE STRONG SHADOW ON THE GROUND FROM THE SUNLIGHT , THEN LOOK AT HIS LEFT FRONT LEG AND SEE THE BLEACHED OUT COLUR ALL DOWN THE LEG (NEVER SEEN THAT ON A BLK N TAN ITS THE SUNLIGHT ,AND ALSO THE VERY LOWEST PART OF HIS BOTTOM JAW AGAIN THE VERY FADED FOTO TAKEN IN BRIGHT SUNLIGHT PLUS IS OBVIOUS , )ANYONE WHOS EVER TAKEN A PIUC OF THEIR DOGS IN BRIGHT SUNLIGHT OR WHO KNOWS WHAT THERELOOKING AT CAN SEE ITS THE SUNLUGHT AND FADED FOTO NOT A BLK AND TAN DOG , WHO ONLY TODAY BECAUSE LIMEY PORCLAIMS TO CALL HIM SO WANTS US TO BELIEVE IT , WHEN THE ONLY BLK AND TANS HE CAN PRODUCE ARE FORM HIS BREEDINGS OR DOGS HE GOT BRED BY HAMMONDS .I WILL GIVE WELDON STOCKTON A CALL AND SEE WHAT HE MAKES OF YOUR LINE OF BULLSHIT , IM SURE YOU WILL WANT TO SHUT THE FUCK UP ONCE HES TOLD US THE COLUR OF MAYFIELDS MOST FAMOUS STUD DOG , WHICH IF HE WAS A BLK AND TAN WOULD HAVE THROWN AS MANY INFACT MORE THAN YOU ,AS YOU CLAIM HES THE REASOMN YOU GET OS MANY BLK AND TANS YOU IDIOT , YOU ARE A JOKE AND MAKING YOURSELF LOOK STUPID WHICH ISNT HARD , I MEAN IF YOU WANTED TO START A BULLSHIT THREAD WHY DIDNT YOU AT LEAST THINK IT THROUGH , BUT TO SAY NIGGER WAS A BLK AND TAN , AND NOW AS YOUR BAVCK IS UP AGAIANST THE WALL YOU SHOW US SOME FOTOS OF YOUR DOGS TO PROVE WHAT?THAT YOUR FAMILY YOU FUCKED UP AND BRED SOME OTHER SHIT IN THERE AND NOW WANT TO CLAIM THAT ACTUALLY ITS ALL DOWN TO NIGGER ? GROW UP LIMEY BEFORE YOU BECOME THE JOKE EVERYONE KNOWS YOU REALLY ARE
    hers the ped of nigger with the bleached out pic you even see some on his back but mainly his lower jaw and left front leg look at the shadow to his right our left on the ground
    http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=378

heres one whichn im sure can show that niger was no blk and tan ,

http://dogarchive.kennel-apbt.com/details.php?id=64971

6. gar

gar Banned

well ben none of them were blk and tan which is what limey was trying to say about nigger , but ben as you know so much im sure you must have seen nigger on dons yard so why dont you tell us is limey correct or is nigger the dog named after his colour

7. gar

gar Banned

now heres a man who knows when to be honest , if im not mistaken he has some limey blood so if hes telling us that limey is wrong then i rest my case .infact hes right on the money and its exacltly as i said that limeys yard is today and has been for some time based off of hammonds blood (full of blk and tan ) and the carver blood which is so outcrossed and has been for decades that its plain to see why the once very nice family bred spike dogs limey had are long gone, and itys fuuny that rebeard mentions hammonds buying up gilmans dogs and buddy roudens , im mean limey must be so jealous to have to admit that maybe don was right about how spike was bred ,but his hate for key is to strong to be honest with himself , and more importantly with don. I mean does limey think that they were going to tell himt the true breeding of spike , when there was more money to make from limey , think about it , and also take a good lok at the dogs and how he threw very much more to type even when outcrossed , as he was a pure dog , but either way the family you have today along with g hammonds is on a genctic level worthless to the breed , they are only good as the individuals you produce but not as breeding stock its far to mixed up and i think the only way to get that back is to start all over again and go to specsavers you get two pairs for the price of one limey

8. Limey kennels

Limey kennels CH Dog

I rest my case!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and leave it up to the record of our famely as that one speaks for itself!!. in contrary to the rediculess claims from Key /Kersner/ and other so called breeders of the purest of the puur mayfield crap for there is NO record

quote myself""also the only good mayfield dogs that EVER DID rise to the ocasion from this side of the world where dogs that came from a cross direcly out of our blood in the eurly 80,s.tru a dog called Bekkers Devil. a alligator x rufus x bully bred dog, who produced alligator trowbacks. And those croses faded off practicly instandly when bred back in the mayfield blood. sins then the claims started that spike was a mayfield dog, and sins then those mayfield people tried to breed to our blood!! going as far as stealing a dog from us!!. there have been a bleu zillion claims about modern greats being of off mayfield blood witch is rediculess

9. Cynthia

Cynthia Top Dog

I am not getting into the line debate. However having Sorrells dogs and having Black and Tans. This comment is not true. It is actually a recessive gene.

To get B&T pups both sire and dam have to carry the gene. A friend just did a litter with a B&T male and a red female that did not carry the gene and no B&T pups.

I bred 2 red dogs and got 3 B&T and 2 red 1 Buckskin. Because BOTH parents have the gene for the pups to come out B&T.

Here is a link to a thread where I posted the article from WSK regsarding B&T
    http://www.game-dog.com/showthread.php?t=49473

From the article​

The tan point pattern is caused by a recessive gene on the Agouti series gene locus, the following are the alleles (variations) that are definitely known to occur in the American Pit Bull Terrier. There are also a couple of other genes on this same locus, but they are most likely not present in this breed, so we will ignore them in this article to try and keep things simple.​

Agouti locus alleles present in the APBT A Dominant Black: produces a solid color (ie.black, chocolate or blue) see note below
    ay Dominant Yellow - Produces reds and buckskins
    at Tan-Point (recessive)- produces solid color with tan 'points' ​

A dog needs to inherit two copies of the tan-point gene to be a black & tan. If a pup inherits one copy of the tan-point gene and one copy of the dominant yellow gene, which causes a red or buckskin coloration, then the dog will be red or buckskin, not black and tan. If the dog inherits one copy of the tan-point gene and one of the dominant black gene, the result will be a solid black dog. Because of the recessive nature of the tan-point gene, it can actually remain hidden in the gene pool for many generations without expressing itself. In the case of our breed (where this is not a common color) this is what often happens, but it is important to realize that when the tan-point pattern does pop up it is not some new color mutation that appeared out of nowhere, but rather the manifestation of a gene that has been present in this breed all throughout the known history of the American Pit Bull Terrier. Though it is impossible to say for sure where the coloration originated, our best guess would be that it came from some sort of terrier blood that was introduced many, many years ago, probably during the early formation of the breed in the British Isles.​

10. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

answering a question with a question LMFAO gar i could give two shits about dogs 50 years dead. im asking about what dogs of rank came off your yard not anyone else.

11. As we like'm

As we like'm Big Dog

Here is "another" picture of Nigger... and to be honest on this picture there seems to be some traces of black&tan.... just like on the picture of the Princess dog that Limey showed. It also could be because this is an old picture aged by time, but.... some room for discussion anyway.

[​IMG]

12. AGame

AGame CH Dog

plain and simple nigger was a black dog but he stated where his black and tan came in anyway so i see no discussion really anymore

13. who

who Top Dog

I told danny B about this thread and he laughed, he said "the dogs name was even NIGGER!!" (With his old man redneck tone lmao)

14. letsmakestuffup

letsmakestuffup Big Dog

OK so he wasnt black and tan, maybe he was blue, which is a recessive of black and the guy who named him should have gone to spec savers LOL

Why would you call a black & tan nigger? it dont make sence to me.

15. Limey kennels

Limey kennels CH Dog

As we like them ""thank you"" CLEARLY tan on the cheaks and the legs!!. (aczackly the same as the bitch i showed!!! in the small and bigger picture ) Funny That this picture you came up with bleacht ITSELF on the ACZACKT same way the other picture did!!!!!.

Self proclaimed exspeards who NEVER had a black and tan dog DONT KNOW that the TAN coloration in ""some"" of them comes and gose with the seasons of winter and summer.
    same with the RED of red dogs who tent to be MORE RED during the summer and lighten up in the winter. its very simple dogs DO change coloration.
    I wil dig up 2 pictures of a dog called Tusker we had, he used to be a true black and tan during the summer and a maskt dog during the winter. for those who do not know a maskt dog is, IT is a ironhead trowback,And bij some oldtimers including Floyd Boudraux UMONGST OTHERS know as a WIDOWS PEAK witch comes douwn tru yes Carvers black widow AKA Tudors Black Shine!!!! witch is OOPS NIGGERS GRANDMOTHER and CARVERS IRONHEAD,S GRANDMOTHER. altho Black widow was a black!!, this gene pool came tru HER!!!. Acording to the oldtimers i spoke back then during my usa trips in the 90,s ..... I wanted to let it go and pass bij, because from the start this was aimed at personalety bij GAR i tried to make it a normal serius discusion point. insted it turnd ugly and personal.......

16. doginhold

doginhold Top Dog

Limey!
    Just got a new Bullterrier Male, that is placed at some friends and guess what!
    He´s also a black and tan and if you don´t look closely you even won´t notice he has "washed" tan coloration on his legs aswell as arround the muzzle.
    So on some pics of him you could see black and tan and on some you think he´s shining black!
    As soon as possible I´ll post some pics of him!
    He´s out of a tri coloured female and a solid brindle dog!
    So pictures often betray you!
    Some years back I had a dog that was all black with a small white marking on the throat that was as big as a thumbnail and totally covered by his collar and this white marking was the only difference to his brother as they have been looking exactly the same!

17. Sea Serpent

Sea Serpent Big Dog

Here's the answer, yes he was named Nigger cause he was black, but not mid-night black like
    GR CH JR's Midnight
    http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=6736.

I still don't believe Nigger was Black and Tan Limey. I believe Nigger was a SEAL color dog. Yes he looked black but when the sun hit his coat, it made him look like he had red or a tan tint. Limey maybe that's were you got the black and tan confusion idea from.

SEAL DOGS
    http://www.game-dog.com/showthread.php?t=37860&page=1

18. Limey kennels

Limey kennels CH Dog

Dog in hold bij al means put the pic on .

Sea serpend i know what you meen . But i belive that is not the case!!. we to had dogs that where black but in the hot summer sun you could see a dark redish coloration.
    having said that chek the picture of the Prinses bitch her body is as black as black can be, yet the tan comes and gose with the diferend seasons. also there are plenty of Black dogs that turn in black brindle in summer time. yet are solid black in winter time. there are plenty of people here that wil have nosihed that in there balck dogs.

19. Limey kennels

Limey kennels CH Dog

ps also in the two pictures of Nigger it shows the tan on the same places. obviusly not a seal dog . However i do belive he is a solid black dog but with Tan shining tru.......

20. doginhold

doginhold Top Dog

Will do my best!
    This shot is from sunday! This dog is now two years of age and these shots differ much from others when he appears to be black!