1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

people biting pitbulls

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by 7mmrowland, Apr 18, 2010.

1. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

^^^ Very true, and good post. (JY's post that is lol)

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2010
  2. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

The only whys that I can see is because he was second guessing himself... Always go with your first instinct, you have them for a reason.

3. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

Exactly. My daughter has two pet bunnies. They are GREAT. Never have even nipped anyone before but she is still not allowed to have them out of their cage if I'm not right there monitoring. That's as much for their safety as it is for hers.

I think alot of people are just in denial when they see the signs and just turn a blind eye hoping it isn't true or it will go away. It's a pretty sensitive topic for me as my sons dad's female was not good with my son. After the first incident, she wasn't allowed around him because I demanded it but he was in complete denial about it. He literally chose his dog over his sons safety which just blew my mind. It's a freakin dog for fuck sakes. My children take precident over EVERYTHING.

4. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

EXACTLY! People don't realize that OUR fight/lfight response is connected the the ''gut'' area..... the adrenal glands, so LISTEN to that "gut feeling". It's biology's way of keeping our offspring safe! It's not just a ''figure of speech''. Unless of course you have some sort of anxiety disorder and your always all stressing over nothing, then it's maybe time to get a second opinion! lol

5. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

And just to clear things up, I don't refer to the dogs I've handled as anything but what they are. If they are APBT's, that's what I call them. If they are of unknown heritage, that's what I state. If they are Swinford bandog x's, they get called what they are. If they are dogo x American bulldog, you bet that's what I'll describe them as. Don't assume you know what I say or do.

6. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

LOL, Zoe your fingers are flying tonight huh?

7. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

High speed baby! :p lol

8. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

And while I'm at it.....

And you know what, you won't ever know that, as in this day and age, I'm not about to incriminate anyone who might be listed in a ped, just to ''prove'' myself to a bunch of random avatars that could very well be John Goodwin for all I know. Unlike some, I know how to keep my business on my own yard, and other people's business in theirs. If more people went with that concept, people wouldn't be loosing their yards left and right in this witch hunt.

That's not directed at you gorilla, just speaking in a general sense.

9. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

got a point

10. nah.uhh

nah.uhh Pup

Sorry you fuckin bucket. You need to learn how to copy and paste. Or get off them pain meds because you twisted my fuckin words like a fuckin snitch would do.
    I didn't say you claimed fame to owning apbts. I'm saying you are here on GAMEDOG.com a website dedicated to the true apbt. YOU DON'T WORK OR BREED DOGS. YAYA CLOSE THE CIRCLE W/E, FOR EVERY GOOD DOGMAN NOWADAYS THERE'S 2 PEDDLERS AND A ZOE TRYING TO GIVE ADVICE. ZOE BELONGS ON PBC NOT GAMEDOG.
    PBC IS A WHOLE OTHER ISSUE I WON'T GET INTO................

YOUR KID COME FIRST, YOU KEEP YOU BUSINESS ON YOUR OWN YARD, YET I SEE PICTURES OF YOUR KIDS ON GAMEDOG?? OFF THE BOTTLE HUH? 91 BOTTLES OF BEER ON THE WALL...

DO WDF YOU WANT WITH YOUR MUTTS AND ADOPTED DOGS, BUYING GAME STOCK (TO KILL, CULLING IS TO REMOVE FROM A BREEDING PROGRAM..) WITH NO INTENTIONS ON BREEDING TO IMPROVE YOUR STOCK IS UTTERLY SELFISH AND RIDICULOUSLY STUPID. HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU EXPECTING ANYTHING BUT A GAMBLE BUYING DOGS FROM OTHER BREEDERS AND DOGMEN.

DO I GIVE A FUCK IF MAYDAY WAS A GREAT HOUSEDOG?? GOOD FOR HIM HE AINT SPECIAL, I HAVE HAD PLENTY OF GREAT HOUSEDOG APBTS THAT WILL PRODUCE CONSISTENTLY SO, SINCE THEY'VE BEEN BRED AND MANIPULATED BY SOME OF THE GREATEST DOGMEN OF OUR TIME AND CONTINUE TO BE BRED CONSISTENTLY(THEY ARE NOT PETBULLS). THE ONLY WAY TO HAVE WHAT YOU WANT ZOE, WITHOUT KILLING DOZENS OF GOOD DOGS, IS TO BREED THEM YOURSELF AND CULL HARD! EVERY LITTER!! FOR ATLEAST 2+ GENERATIONS BEFORE YOU CAN START SEEING ANY RELIABLE RESULTS. MAYBE SOME1 CAN TELL (lmao you wouldn't know how to listen with your ears open...) YOUR DUMB ASS HOW TO CULTIVATE TRAITS! YOU JUST GO FISHING OVER AND OVER!

YOUR STUPID ADVICE GIVEN TO PETBULL OWNERS ENDS THEM IN BAD SITUATIONS. WHY DON'T YOU STOP GIVING BULLSHIT ADVICE AND STOP SUPPORTING PEOPLE SELLING GAMEDOGS TO THE PUBLIC, AND ACTUALLY CLEAN UP A FUCKIN GENE POOL TO FIT YOUR NEEDS, ALL YOU'RE DOING IS CLEANING UP WORTHLESS SHITEATERS AND SHIT YOU BRING INTO YOUR OWN BACKYARD!!! CLEAN UP A FUCKIN GENE POOL IF YOU ARE GOING TO TRY TO GIVE ANYONE ADVICE!
    AND IF THE GAMEDOGS YOU START WITH AREN'T FROM GREAT DOGMEN FUCK ARE YOU BUYING THEM FOR, CRAPPY GAMEBRED APBTS ARE BRED BY KENNEL BLIND IDIOTS! ASK THEM W/E THE FUCK YOU WANT THEY WOULD TELL YOU THEIR DOG WILL FUCKIN FLY A KITE IF THEY HAVE A HORRIBLE PERCENTAGE OF GOOD PRODUCTIONS!!!

I FUCKIN SAID IF YOU OWN ADOPTED DOGS, YOUR DOGS ARE NOT APBTS.
    "Go adopt. If your dogs are adopted, STOP CALLING THEM APBTS, they were not born apbts and they damn well shouldn't be if/when they hurt somebody."
    Fuckin dump truck. DON'T FUCKIN QUOTE ME IF YOU CAN'T QUOTE WHAT I SAID.

YOU AREN'T CULTIVATING ANYTHING, YOU ARE THE DEMAND FOR BYBS OF ALL BREEDS IF YOU SUPPORT THE BREEDING OF DOGS SOLELY FOR PETS!!!!!!!

I don't see why you don't breed and health test litter after litter of dogs that won't look at you and go make a forum for your new breed of dog and fight your bsl from there. Oh wait, aren't there already dogs called amstaffs? Or is it ambullys? Maybe labradoodles? And aren't their temperaments FAR LESS CONSISTENT than a working dog?
    Is that too much fkn work for you? If it is than get the word CULL out of your mouth, you just KILL your dogs. Not my business if you kill your dogs, but don't justify it by saying you are helping anything!

W/e I don't give a fk what you do, like I said previously BSL doesn't affect true dogmen. Its unconstitutional and will be stricken down in due time with or without dog bites going down.

I'm not even going to finish this shit, this internet bullshit is why the game got inflated with you fakes. You fuckin idiots make people incriminate themselves in order to show your true color GREEN. You don't have a clue. You might be a dog trainer/handler and good at it, BUT YOUR METHODS ARE GREAT FOR NON WORKING BREEDS OF DOGS, CRUEL TO ONES THAT WANT TO WORK. YOU SHOULD REALLY TAKE A LONG HARD LOOK IN THE MIRROR AT THE POS YOU ARE. YOU BUY A FUCKIN TIGER AND FEED IT VEGETABLES AND KILL IT IF HE DOESN'T LIKE YOUR FAMILY.
    STACK YOUR FUCKIN DECK, GO START FRESH WITH GOOD STOCK OF FAMILY PET DOGS AND BREED YOUR LINE UNTIL YOU CAN SHOW ME A LINE OF DOGS THAT FITS YOUR STANDARDS. YOU FUCKIN CROSS YOUR FINGERS EVERY TIME YOU FIND A DOG. (don't tell me you don't, because if you didn't breed atleast the last 3 generations of the dog in question you really don't know SHIT about what the dog was bred for)
    mods please delete this if I went too far.

11. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

Blah, blah, blah. :rolleyes:

If who I am and what I do is so unimportant to the bigger scheme of things, why are you getting so riled up?

12. nah.uhh

nah.uhh Pup

You incorrectly quoted me.

13. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

That's what's bothering you? How did I incorrectly quote you?

14. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

well why dont you put your dogs where your mouth is and show us this real game line you claim to have?

if you are going to outclass us with your awesome line why dont you contribute something to make the site better instead mouthing off like your the demon child of Maurice C and Floyd B?

dont take offence but if your going to flat write someone off because you dont like their perspective jump on board and educate us.

15. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

There are plenty of people on here that don't work or breed. At least I'm honest about it unlike some I'm sure.

The SAFETY of my kids comes first over the life of a dog. Not sure what posting pictures of them matters. I'm very proud of them. Sorry but my kids aren't part of my ''yard''. They are my family and if I choose to share pictures of them, that is very much my perogative.

Actually, look up the term cull. There are MORE uses for it than JUST to remove something from a breeding program. The word has a wider meaning. I have actually only "purchased" one dog and that was so my kids could junior handle. Every other dog has been given to me by people who trust me to do right by the dog. If someone has more pups than they need, or a pup that for some reason would BE a cull... well lets just say I've been offered pups from this type of situation repeatedly as people know I have no intention of breeding and putting more dogs into circulation amoungst the GP. Every dog's a gamble and I have no interest in being a ''dogman'' so I'm not interested in having my own ''stock'' thanks as I have no way to test them legally living in the middle of a city, and I have two dependant kids so choosing to stay out of illegal activities is probably in their best interest, but if I ever am interested in starting my own line, I'll be sure to ask you for advice since you obviously know it all.

Exactly what bad advice did I give that wound someone up in a bad situation?

And I'd test this fictional gene pool how? By working them on the feral cat colony my neighbour has? I live in the heart of a big city. Not much hunting going on around here.

Actually, getting a perspective from an outsider can actually HELP people see things from a DIFFERENT perspective that just might give them pause to consider something they hadn't considered before so I'll give whatever advice I feel like, just like you seem to enjoy doing.

Because I chose not to and that is my perogative. My interest lies in giving dogs that were failing else where, or were not wanted else where, a chance to succeed in ways I think are important, not ways other people deem important.

Nope. Not at all. It's just not where my interests lie. In fact, what I do is actually ALOT more work.

Then why are you so riled up TYPING IN CAPITALS?

And you think your countries constitution is being upheld in recent years?

I'm not even in the game buddy nor have I ever claimed to be and if someone incriminates themsleves that is THEIR mistake, not mine. If they can't bite their tongue, then maybe they aren't as good at this game as they think they are.

Well, that works out well as that is exactly what I am, a handler and trainer, and since my dogs are shiteaters, I guess they are right where they belong then, right?

I'm a POS for taking in dogs that other people couldn't handle or want and were going to be ''euthed'' ''killed'' ''culled'' whatever you want to call it, anyway, and giving them a chance at a fullfilling life. Ya... I'm a BAD BAD lady. I feel so utterly ashamed.

You know... I had considered that but this exotic animal ban just passed wrecked my whole plan. Darn it.

Damn straight I do as most the dogs I get have come from extremely mishandled situations so I'm always on the alert and your right, I don't always know how they are bred as they don't always come with paperwork so caution is necessary, prudent and intelligent.

Well look at that. I can quote without copy and pasting and it's EXACTLY what you said.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2010
  16. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

Damn, buddy, why so many people against Zoe now, hell from what I thought she was a damn good dogwoman hmm maybe i'm too easily impressed though. Hey Zoe did you notice he put you in your own catagory?
    Congrats Lil mama I hope to be in a catagory of my own one day.

17. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

Woo Hoo! I'm almost famous! :D Who knew a GREEN, POS, CRUEL, HEAD IN HER ASSHOLE girl with her shiteating dogs could cause such a ruckus. Maybe because I hit a cord. ;)

You do have your own category Superman. :p

18. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

Just a couple example of my cruelty to share...

One dog came to me at three, after spending 99% of her time locked in a crate in some chicks bedroom because she was too ''high strung'' and dog aggressive. During those three years, they worked hard to teach her to ''protect'' by egging her on everytime someone knocked at the door and then having no idea how to stop her, they jammed her in the crate and hid her away while she freaked out. This from a dog that wasn't naturally HA, but shy, EXTREMELY driven, intensely eager to please, with zero outlet for all her pent up energy which she had in mass quantities. By the time they messed her up, they were getting bored of the whole deal and tried to pass her off on anyone that could take her. THANKFULL no one would, so she was going to be euthed. I was contacted, the dog was put on a plane and shipped out to me, and she lived her life out here passing just a month shy of 14. Took a good year to undo all the damage they did to her but man... what an AMAZING girl she turned out to be in the hands of someone with a little common sense. They knew sending her to me, that I do cull, and if she didn't make the grade here, that it was her last chance and she would be euthed. She impressed everyone. People who knew her before were stunned to see what a completely different dog she was as we had mutual friends, some that came out to the west coast as well.

My boy who is now eleven came to me with a harness grown into his armpit TO THE BONE, literally a rotten smelly mess. He had a kill order on him as his previous owner allowed him to get in multiple incidents with other dogs, the last invovled him destroying a rotti that some poor sap was just walking by with, as multiple guys tried to beat him off the dog with golf clubs with zero luck. This boy was doing nothing but acting like a bulldog but because his owner was an asswipe, he almost lost his life because of it. He's been in my care eight years and has yet to get in trouble dispite his INTENSE drive and me having had anywhere from 5 to 15 dogs at my house at any given time as I know how to manage and properly confine him and them. Awesome awesome boy with kids. He's a big goofey puppy with people, but man... strange dogs beware!

My five year old female was ditched by her owner at six months old for being too ''hyper''. She failed on fosters to adopts as the first thing she did was attack their dog. She failed her trial for LawDogs {don't get me started} as she was ''too friendly'' and would leave her search to say hello to any new people that approached, and when she was finally adopted, the dumbass was taking her to dog parks and she was pretty well ripping apart any dog that would approach her, as well, he got a puppy, and full well knowing her issues with toy aggression, allowed them access to each other and she killed the puppy when he approached her toy. Instead of clueing in. He tried to ditch her on a small dog rescue or was going to euth her because he went out and got another puppy. The rescue didn't want to adopt her out again as she was ''too much dog'', or more ''too much bulldog'' for them to trust her with anyone so her only option was euth or me, so she is here, safe, managed and the joy of my childrens world.

These are all dogs that ran out of options. They were on their way to becoming a headline, and then loosing their lives because people couldn't use simple common sense, dispite others trying to educate them on the breed. These are GOOD dogs. Good dogs that were doing nothing except what they were bred to do. They may be shitteaters in other peoples minds, but that's ok as no one has to feed them but me.

Man... what a bitch I am. :rolleyes:

19. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

Damn five minute edit! lol

In my care they are safely and responsibley managed and live a life full of enriching activities to fulfill their drives. It may not be sportin' or hoggin' as I work them like a city girl who prefers to stay out of trouble with the law ... spring poles, flirt poles, treadmill, boomer balls, etc... as those are the options open to me. Say what you want about me but I'm ok with the direction I CHOSE to take with this breed, giving dead dogs walking a second chance. It's what I enjoy. It's what I find fulfilling. We all have different rolls to play within the breed, and just because mine isn't yours, doesn' make it any less valid, or any less of a contribution.

20. Tigerlines

Tigerlines Banned