1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

performance freaks

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Dream Pits, Jan 7, 2013.

1. tigerboy5

tigerboy5 Big Dog

Does your name have anything to do with ch bouncers son kimbo?

2. YoungLion

YoungLion Big Dog

3. YoungLion

YoungLion Big Dog

4. bbad

bbad Big Dog

5. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

Bbad how did u like the "other storm"

6. ElJay

ElJay CH Dog

how bout Shady Lady? i've personally heard it come out of JW Stickland's mouth that she was the hardest biting dog he's ever seen, and Mr. Strickland has seen plenty of hard biters in his day....

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=158

a combined 5 match total for 37 minutes is pretty freak quality, I'd say. She produced pretty well too.

7. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

8. Congoman

Congoman Big Dog

9. nutty6464

nutty6464 Pup

I had a few dogs from BBZ couple one time winners then I went on vacation. Trying to start my yard upahain pm me if u have ray contact info

10. nutty6464

nutty6464 Pup

Where can I find some of that blood, I had dogs off shady bill. Go look at less online under L.A. Finest dogs

11. allichi23

allichi23 Pup

Bad rosemary ....

12. steinlin

steinlin Big Dog

Gr Ch Angus, took out 2 Ch's and everything else in between

13. sunbeam

sunbeam CH Dog

re:- Gr Ch Angus..... lots of males will not fight a female like they will another male, this is a fact. now whether he met Ruby in a yard accident or not i do not know and do not really care. look at the dogs record and rate him from that, this is documented not rumour and he beat several dogs that were considered fastlane and were champions themselves.

14. sunbeam

sunbeam CH Dog

think he beat 3 champions...kummerlings ch freddie, crenshaws ch otis & loves ch tiger

15. sunbeam

sunbeam CH Dog

16. david63

david63 CH Dog

What about Mayfield pit General.

17. Mextra

Mextra Big Dog

Hmm Bingo's GrCh Boogie Boy from overseas was a BAD little Dog Killed one in 3min and Beat Ch in 32 and Beat a Grch in 42 , he was a Stifles and gut dog

18. Rock n Rye

Rock n Rye CH Dog

Not everything else in between, Ruby is the one who changed history because she whipped on Angus.

19. dayair1

dayair1 Big Dog

I would have to agree with you, good point.

20. hammer head

hammer head Top Dog

2 worthy dogs that made the grade of freak......

ge ch barracuda.jpg LAPSHA_AFTER10match.jpg

9xw state side & 10xw over the pond.