1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Petition to Legalize cock fighting

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by wicked13, Feb 11, 2016.

1. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Lol. I just get to constantly watch Popeye commercials, same with sonic and chillies. None of those are anywhere near me so it's like torture. :lol: never heard of the Kajun one before. See commercials for churches and popeyes all the time.

2. wicked13

wicked13 CH Dog

when I used to live in Rialto their used to be a place called wings n thangs I used to slang flyers for em when I was like 12 best damn chicken I ever had last time I heard the dude moved to Texas man I miss that chicken

3. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

4. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Zaxbys , Chick Fillet , Guthries , Popeyes ...good stuff right there..The C.O.B. chicken sandwhich from Churchs is the bomb...Zaxbys is the best , imo.

5. thecableguy

thecableguy Big Dog

Jim dandy...

6. thecableguy

thecableguy Big Dog

Jim dandy fried chicken on Vermont

7. wicked13

wicked13 CH Dog

Off by Hoover st ?

8. Jacob

Jacob Top Dog

MANNY PAC boxer from the phillipines had cream of the crop birds and setup where this sport has been part of their culture for generations and they told him get rid of the birds or else and thats he did. They say you have to fight for your right to party and i admire the spirit but with this topic and society today maybe just better off getting together with your friends and leave outsiders outside. To be honest i think the birds are stupid sorry for comment

9. thecableguy

thecableguy Big Dog

Crenshaw Blvd.... Right up the street from FROM ROSCOES CHICKEN N WAFFLES

10. wicked13

wicked13 CH Dog

Well I've never seen a smart chicken . But I do admire the fighting spirit of any animal that possesses it either it be bettas to chickens to dogs and to a lesser extent people .. And I wouldn't put to much into manny paqiuo good fighter yes but I think he's a sell out didn't he change his religion also and get rid of the chickens. You don't see Roy jones getting rid of his birds hell he knocked someone out using a move he seen from a rooster of his

11. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

He has a real nice set up too. Rows of A-frame houses and birds on cable lines. I had a picture of it somewhere. He had some nice well bred bulldogs as well. Probably still does.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2016
  12. wicked13

wicked13 CH Dog

yeah I seen it on real sports to me it's shows the vast character difference between the two boxers one will turn over to be accepted the other don't seem to give two shits I prefer the latter

13. wicked13

wicked13 CH Dog

I think I've seen it before on my way to the santee alleys

14. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Far as I know he still does

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using Tapatalk

15. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

You Know he is actually a Russian citizen now. Makes you wonder

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using Tapatalk

16. thecableguy

thecableguy Big Dog

There is 2 Jim dandy 1 on Vermont close to censhaw and 1 on Manchester Right now is my favorite place for fried chicken... Nothin like ordering your food through 4 inch bullet proof glass it make he food seem so much more special

17. Stratman

Stratman Big Dog

Damn Wicked. Those are some UGLY AZZ birds! They got Kankles and a Fu**ed up head! I wonder if they taste as bad as they look!
    KOS

18. wicked13

wicked13 CH Dog

It's funny you say that I been looking for a breeding pair their so damn ugly there cool looking and from what I read up on em the meat is a delicacy used to be reserved for the wealthy

19. TROTLINE

TROTLINE Top Dog

They made him get rid of his??? I know a lot of people from there it's even on TV 24/7! Are they trying to shut it down in the Philippines?

20. wicked13

wicked13 CH Dog

Roy jones is a Russian now ? I wonder why he moved also