1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Pheotype within litter

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by PlugUgly, Jan 12, 2010.

1. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

Dont believe everything you hear plug, lesson number 1.... Lol

2. the.peon

the.peon Top Dog

Shut the fuck up, jackass. Who are you to tell others how or what the requirements are for breeding THEIR dogs are? There's many things I would never do in these dogs, but it's not for you, me or anyone else to tell someone what they should or shouldn't do with their dogs.

3. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Don't think he is talking about Cali Jacks, Vice-grip Kennels. Back in the 90's there was a guy who bred American Bulldogs from the Johnson bloodline if I remember right that went by that name, He also advertised in Dog Fancy Magazine. He was shown in the book K-9 Bodyguards by Mike Marlow? If memory serves....

4. Bojangles

Bojangles Pup

I preferr a uniformed litter. I believe it shows the genetics one selective breeding and direction.