1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Phoenix w/Rebel Yell Collar

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by JRSPITS, Aug 11, 2010.

1. JRSPITS

JRSPITS Top Dog

Just took some pics of Phoenix in our new Ella's Lead Rebel Yell collar and replacement Recycled Raider lead. We notified Ella's Lead of a hardware failure on one of our leads and they had a replacement and our new collar to our mailbox in four days!!!!!!!! Now thats customer service, thanks Ella's Lead!!!!! The collar is a little big on Phoenix but its not hers anyway, its for our new addition thats only four weeks old right now, couldn't wait to try it out, the crafstmanship is excellent.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Looks great! I havent browsed Ella's Lead in a while. I am gonna go check them out now.

3. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

Very nice looking! I am disappointed however that they did not use the proper flag. It would look even better if they had. It appears to me the modern south has forgotten it's heritage. Nevertheless, nice looking set & nice looking dog!

Blessings & whisker kisses ...

4. bullandterr

bullandterr Big Dog

beautiful dog mate :cool: got a ped by ne chance?

5. JRSPITS

JRSPITS Top Dog

Thanks, I don't do peds online but she's Redboy/Snooty on top, Sorrells on bottom & only 10 months old :D

6. bullandterr

bullandterr Big Dog

nicee she's a real good looker too:D