1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Photos folks might not have seen

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by kiwidogman, Sep 29, 2018.

1. when swat team got out a bunch ended up in this area the two champion bitches , hot boy , lennox and others

AGK likes this.
  2. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Mountain Man's Ch Homer Rom

FB_IMG_1717591684410.jpg

david63, gog123, ckBone and 2 others like this.
  3. ch fyd ,ch stone , history x (2x ) Glen (1x 1L)

[​IMG]

gog123, ckBone, BTOIP and 2 others like this.
  4. AGK

Boyles Dirty Mary FB_IMG_1718034921198.jpg

ckBone, BTK1993 and tomjones2 like this.
  5. tomjones2

tomjones2 Big Dog

What a litter!!

6. it was

7. gog123

gog123 Top Dog

How’s that ch tollie bred? Great shot that. Shame they didn’t have such good cameras around back in the day.

8. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [182397] :: DTA'S WOODY WOOD PECKER (online-pedigrees.com)

I bred this litter a hundred years ago. I think it was seven in the litter (could be off a number) and for 8 weeks they were a really good looking set of pups. I sold one, gave two away and kept three or four. At 9 weeks everyone of them were naked from demodectic mange. I spent a chunk of money but it was to no avail. I put my four down, gave the money back on the one that was sold but the one I gave away they kept him. One week he was slick as glass but if they rolled him or anything stressed him out he would be naked in a matter of days. They won twice but the weeks and months after he looked horrible.

Babbling. This litter had a female in it that looked like Dirty Mary spit her out herself, right down to the one blue eye. We sent a pic to Pat and he said, "genetics can be cruel at times". I often wondered if he meant the "way puppies showed traits of others in the program' or the demodectic was hidden in the genetics. LOL

Babbling.

S

AGK and tomjones2 like this.
  9. WIC (winter is comin

[​IMG]

Dusty Road, ckBone, david63 and 3 others like this.
  10. FYD (face your death )

[​IMG]

Dusty Road, ckBone, tomjones2 and 2 others like this.
  11. AGK

FB_IMG_1718394371443.jpg

Tuppers Ch Hacksaw

12. AGK

Lloyd's ch Rawhide

FB_IMG_1718394384878.jpg

Dusty Road, ckBone and tomjones2 like this.
  13. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

I HIGHLY recommend anyone with a sense of humor to talk to D. Tupper given the chance. Homeboy is a trip.

AGK likes this.
  14. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

Anyone else notice the old bulldog pics on leather "collars" are always belts lol

AGK likes this.
  15. AGK

Sho n go is a great guy. Always a pleasure to talk to and listen to. Wealth of knowledge and, good conditioner too.

16. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

He's always been chill and will one up you without meaning too. Dude kept the mutts in the basement of the PJs as a white guy before that one "famous" camp did 8 hours away lol. Solid dude and fun to bs with

AGK likes this.
  17. AGK

Correction by Tupper. That's not Hacksaw. He believes it's a son off him carbide.

This is Hacksaw

FB_IMG_1718494469490.jpg

david63 and ckBone like this.
  18. tomjones2

tomjones2 Big Dog

Prepotent stud! Two fine specimens

AGK likes this.
  19. AGK

Lucky Lopez with Vinnies Lucky II R.O.M.

Screenshot_20240617_212642_Facebook.jpg

And again, this time with my Harley Quinn.

Screenshot_20240617_212607_Facebook.jpg

ckBone likes this.