1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Pic Heavy SOme Pics Of Hemi Hangin out!!!

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by SMOKIN HEMI, Nov 6, 2007.

1. Yes indeed, he is looking great!

[​IMG]

^Didn't opt for the srt8 eh? ;)
    Like the chrome touches you have put on. Looks nice.

2. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2008
  3. SLICK WILLIE

SLICK WILLIE Guest

Good looking dog right there! I like that car also even if I am a Toyota Man myself.
    That T. Walker in that dog is good stuff man for sure! Bred to a Female that had it in her coming almost the same way as him! Slick

4. kinggatorpits

kinggatorpits Big Dog

Nice Pics Bee..love the one of him doing his business...hit me up sometime man so we can get together.

5. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

Hemi is 30 pounds now check how big he feet are..lol

I think I got the market on big feet conquered friend.

[​IMG]

Hemi's growing up great. Good looking dog.

6. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

Those are some big feet!!!!

7. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

Yes they are. Merle-Ass Dane feet and legs. LOL He's such a goof though.

8. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

LOL. I see the Cairn is giving Hemi a run for his money. ;)

9. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

This is my boy. Took these pic's today!! He is 33 pounds and about 5 and a half months. I must tell you he is something else. I love him to death

[​IMG]

Hemi trying to catch geese!!!!

[​IMG]

Hemi with His best Gene Simmons impression

[​IMG]

Watch em boy!!!!

[​IMG]

on point

[​IMG]

Hemi here lookin like his dad Rick James

[​IMG]

Saved the best for last. This is Hemi. The squirrel assasin!!!!!

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=266906

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2008
  10. gootza

gootza Pup

he is gorgeous!! i'd be proud too :)

11. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

He's looking really good. Will you be able to make it to the NC show in March? Or will you be in TX by then?

12. Miss Conduct

Miss Conduct CH Dog

Does he have a "snap" collar on? It looks like thats the type of collar on him while out on the chain. I would switch to a diff. collar before putting him back out. Doesn't take much of some good tuggin and pullin for those plactic ends to give... then off goes your pup.

13. Miss Conduct

Miss Conduct CH Dog

Oh ya, and he is a cute little SOB! ;)

14. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

Yeah you are right! I keep him in the house though. I put him out there where I used to keep Smokey to see what would happen. I do need to get a new collar though, I talked to Shane about getting a new one. You are right I am suprised that he hasn't broken the snap collar already with all the pullin he does. Like i stated before he thinks he's the squirel assasin and everything else that walks by.. Thanks for the compliment....

15. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

I will have to see Jean i want to came cause I want to meet you guys i also want to see CJ. (Patchworks dog Hemi's littermate) But there is a dog show here in March and I dont know if i could get off work 2 weekends in a row[​IMG]
    I dont leave for Texas until mid April.....

16. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

Well hopefully you can, because it would be awesome to meet you and Hemi for sure!..Yeah, I've met CJ. He is quite a dog. I haven't seen since she first got him, but he was a sweetheart. I have to go visit Beth one of these days.

17. purplepig

purplepig CH Dog

Nice looking pup brother!

He has the look of Reno.

I have a female that looks like him in the face, she's a very rough dog!!

18. cain0main

cain0main Pup

Nice looking pup, we have a couple of things in common. I got me a HEMI....SRT* and love it. My pup is only 3 months right now and she is ~10LBS. Great looking pair. Check out chargerforums.com (I have the same screen name as here)