1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

pics of any ch or gr ch with kids???

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by Preciouspits508, Jan 12, 2011.

1. Preciouspits508

Preciouspits508 Top Dog

hello i would like to see some photos of ch or gr chs with children because im in the process of designing FU** BSL SHIRTS

if anyone can post up some pictures that would be awesome :)

please and thank you!!!

2. Preciouspits508

Preciouspits508 Top Dog

historical pictures

3. hammer head

hammer head Top Dog

heres a couple...............but game dogs and kids dont always mix. I wouldnt leave any kid with a dog unsupervised!

Attached Files:

4. Preciouspits508

Preciouspits508 Top Dog

thanks..but im not saying unsurpervised..if the pics taking somebodys there looking out

5. hammer head

hammer head Top Dog

happy to help..........a dog has proven to be man's best friend throughout the ages.

ps what about pete out of our gang.......dog in that 50's show.

6. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

i think them shirts will be a bad idea. the big picture ain't the dogs. it's them trying to take what few rights we still have. away from us.

7. Preciouspits508

Preciouspits508 Top Dog

Yes usually if a dogs..dog aggresive it wont be human aggressive but its rare if it carries both....
    im looking for historical ch or gr ch to show some people that dont know that these dogs are not monsters and are really big babies

8. hammer head

hammer head Top Dog

the jury is out regards to the impact of pictures.......that said a pitbull is commonly associated with gang bangers etc.

But a picture can speak a thousand words......:dogkiss:

9. Preciouspits508

Preciouspits508 Top Dog

Yes i so agree with youu hammer head

10. hammer head

hammer head Top Dog

Association is a powerful physiological tool........I get my kids to walk our dogs. They dress them up in pink gay collars and angel wings with feather boas. Seems to do the trick, lol!

women are an asset to this breed and if more soccer mums had GAME dogs there would be less hysteria about the breed.

:dogkiss:

11. As we like'm

As we like'm Big Dog

Do a picture google search for Going Light Barney he is a 8x winner and he appears in a few books of R. Stratton posing with kids...

12. As we like'm

As we like'm Big Dog

13. Preciouspits508

Preciouspits508 Top Dog

thank you as we like'm

14. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

15. hammer head

hammer head Top Dog

heres more..........

Attached Files:

16. Preciouspits508

Preciouspits508 Top Dog

thanks i appreciate it

17. hammer head

hammer head Top Dog

this one was handled by a great pit woman and GR ch RED Alert was super chilled dog that got on with other pets and slept with a cat!

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2011
  18. Preciouspits508

Preciouspits508 Top Dog

ineed them with children though

19. synno2004

synno2004 Top Dog

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQcVllWpwGs[/ame]

20. MISSAPBT

MISSAPBT Top Dog

Why? i am not one for sugar coating my dog to impress the media or public ;)