1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Pics of my little puppy at 18 months old. (pic heavy)

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by siccen, Feb 10, 2016.

1. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

I never known him to keep dogs in bad shape ,,, but do know he was going through troubles in florida and moved to montana for bit for work,,, in so leaving some dogs behind and he wasnt satisfied with the way they were being keptin florida so he sent out for them,,, he had hard times keeping dogs in montana and for one reason or another he moved back to florida,,, have nothing but good things to say about him and sorry to hear he passed...
    Got a couple from him and the preacher dog was a good friend and also a well rounded smart inbred jeep bulldog that I wish would have been bred more,,, his whiskey dog was underrated but out produced ch rino,,, but both took a back seat to rinos sister,,, the great gypsy gyp... He was fond of Don Brodts bulldogs and had good luck with them,,, RIP Mr.Haynes of Risingstar...

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [99923] :: RISING STARS PREACHER...
    His brother was said to be an ACE...
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [52427] :: YOUNG GUNS' DING DING
    Rising Stars legacy will always be remembered as having one the best producing broods of modern times...
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: OFFSPRING :: RISING STAR'S GYPSY (2XW) :: [38173]

2. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

I was told that by both BBD and Ponte. Ponte told me in my living room that when they aquired Sparky he was living in bad conditions. Sparky himself was in pretty bad condition when Ponte got him. Said it took them many months to get him back in decent shape but that they could never get his sperm count up which was why he rarely produced pups when bred. RS couldn't get pups off him at all. Ponte said it took them a year before they could get the first pup off him. Honestly I don't know RS at all so you know how hearsay goes, just what was told to me. Someone else well known had told me the same about how the they were kept in the end of his days with the dogs. I can't remember who it was though as it was maybe 10 years now that I was told it. I talk to a lot of people every day so I wish I could remember but I just dont. Water under the bridge and my intentions are not to smear RS just parroting what was told to me. The man had some great dogs and nothing can ever take that away from him.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2016
  3. siccen

siccen Big Dog

Sorry, I had to add one more pic that I really like of him. [​IMG]

4. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

No need to apologize. Post away, it's your topic. He is a good looking boy. Looks well cared for.

5. JimAm*dam

JimAm*dam Pup

Great looking boy you have Siccen, nice shape also, thanks for sharing...

6. siccen

siccen Big Dog

Thanks man. I just don't want to be over doing it with the pics and stuff, but you know I'm just proud of my boy!

7. frogs

frogs Big Dog

You need to up the feed on your dog IMO.