1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Pictures of Gotti

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by zombie106, Dec 27, 2004.

1. powder925

powder925 Big Dog

here is a dog that over 68lbs C/W and I would say he is all pit

2. Whiskey Bay

Whiskey Bay Top Dog

I have to agree with the Mayday stuff.He was 75 pounds chainweight.Off some of the best lines.Just got part of the gargantua gene.It happens.Here's the ped and pic:Pedigree 560

3. yeah its just a fad gotti aint all that if you want a pit but if you want a staff cross go ahead and waste thousand dollars for a blur cur and then you wonder why you car got stolen. and i dont think its a rap fad cause most folks in the hoods wont spend $50.00 dollars on a dog. and i think that is the problem. we have all these non registered dogs in the pound and people think that they are all full blooded well bred pits but the truth is they are all garbage. i just hate it when i see all these staff bloodlines sold of as pits to its a shame that the game bred dog most suffer for some idiot who needs a big dog to go with his small nuts !!!!!!!

4. yeah but you are looking at the weight of the dog not the structure the pic you show the dog looks like a classic dog a real pit the heads is not over the top and he has the pitbull structure its not rare to have a big dog in the liter but to have a whole litter of dogs that are over 75-100 pounds you have a big problem you are not helping the apbt at all. i cant wait to see the health issues that arise in these big dogs. its a shame first it was the suv on 22's and not it' s the apbt :mad:

5. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

I'm not quite sure how to take this, but here's what I think. The dogs are NOT "garbage". The people that bred them are. It's not the dogs fault that they are in existence. It is this belief that ultimately denies apbts & apbt mixes a chance at a forever home. The euthansia rate of these "garbage" dogs is unbelievable. And if you are talking in terms of breeding or working, we should not be looking at shelter dogs for any of these reasons. It is probably true (not always though) that most of these dogs had carleess & haphazrd breeding behind them. But to categorize them as "useless & meaningless pieces of trash", I have to disagree. One of my 2 rescues ("garbage dog") is the best weightpull dog I've got. No I can't compete with him (although he has pulled in front of many a judge & friends of mine) but that doesn't stop us from letting him live a happy life.

6. zombie106

zombie106 Big Dog

What does getting you car stolen and owning a am staff have in common?

And what is wrong with a suv on duece dueces?

And furthermore, why are there so many replies to this thread?! The original post was asking if anyone had a picture of Gotti. I had never seen one before and wanted to see what was so great about him.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2004
  7. XxKonnectionsxX

XxKonnectionsxX Top Dog

He does have a point.

8. HCK

HCK Big Dog

Thats what everyone was doing....discussing what was suppossed to be soooo great about him. HE IS BIG , BLOCKY and not a true APBT....ooops, did I say that....<<<no pun intended. ;)

9. HCK

HCK Big Dog

NO PUN INTENDED FOR THE POST ABOVE