1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

pint sized dogs used to hunt nutria

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by bullydogla, Mar 16, 2010.

1. Rocko

Rocko Big Dog

What the hell is a nutria? Giant rat? Going to Google....

2. popper

popper CH Dog

My female got 2 in laferneire park in Kenner 2 momths ago..... i live in new orleans also......

3. sweet vid, wish they would have shown the nutria being pulled out of the whole by the little terrier doing work.

4. This is our front page story today!
    I guess murder gets old after awhile here in New Orleans.

5. Rocko

Rocko Big Dog

:eek: holy crap....just googled nutria those are crazy...f that

6. I grew up in Kenner. I live in town now, hate it. They shoot the nutria in the west metairie canal at night. I wonder if Steven Segal helps em with that? lol

7. popper

popper CH Dog

watch the video that he posted... did you see the teeth on those things?big yellow teeth

8. popper

popper CH Dog

new orleans and murder goes hand in hand with new orleans and humidity.... aint nothing new.. they were shooting um in laferniere also at night when the place is closed down...... when my female got them it was drizzlin outside and they were sitting on the banks wide open....... the holes that them things make are crazy.....they are ruining foundations evreywhere..... is stevan segal working jefferson parish or Orleans parish?

9. pitbullkid86

pitbullkid86 Big Dog

hmmmmmmmmm. Got me thinkin. Them nurtia got some choppers on em, might make a hell of a cross

10. Segal is working Jefferson parish.

Yeah those big orange teeth are crazy looking. Have you not ever seen the Zephyrs mascot Boudreaux? hilarious

11. Yas

Yas Big Dog

Patterdales, little killing machines.

12. jack the lad

jack the lad Big Dog

:eek:I can't beleave they pay him to do that I would do it for free just to get the dogs some work;).Some one introduced them in to uk back in the 70s and the gov was paying terrier men to go dig them.:confused:been told they have big teeth but very brittle and just snap when jaw to jaw with a terrier