1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Pit bull puppy bites off childs foot

Discussion in 'Pit Bull News' started by Michele, Feb 5, 2007.

1. Michele

Michele Guest

2. Oh hell ya something is missing alright....
    IT'S CALLED THE TRUTH!

You know, I don't doubt that things like this happen, but, when you read a story like this one, it is almost (to me) like media strikes again. Probably wasn't a pit bull puppy, probably wasn't even a dog. And even if it was this so-called pit bull puppy, didn't they say, the pups teeth were not even mature yet to do this damage...but yet they still put it down...or in their "famous" words "destroyed" I bet they kick out this everytime they do it.
    People make me sick

Just like the last one with the childs/infants toes! You know the one where they blamed the "pit bull" but it was a damned bird, guess they should ban those too, vicious birds!

EDIT: Sorry folks, I thought it was a bird....damned ferret!
    vicous little creatures! BAN THEM ALL!

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2007
  3. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

yeah, that one with the baby,they blamed the 6 week old pup, and it was the ferret...
    This is definatley not adding up...If the investigator is saying, "not sure it would be the pup", then the pup should be kept alive as evidence, not put to sleep and just declared guilty.

4. Michele

Michele Guest

the boy has no feeling because of a spinal thing.....so, he didn't feel the pup chewing on his foot.. but, WHERE WAS THE MOTHER!!!!!!!!!.....maybe they should put her to sleep...

5. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

OK, you know something funny is going on if Skeldon questions if the puppy did it. I am from Toledo & I can tell you that Skeldon is one of the most anti-pit ppl on the face of the earth. If he could pin ANYTHING negative on a pit bull, he would do it in a NYM. So that alone speaks VOLUMES that something funny is going on if even Skeldon - pit bull hater of the world - doesn't think the pit bull did it.

6. squirt07

squirt07 Big Dog

That is ridiculous. Where was the mother, and why wouldn't she have noticed something li ke that? BBB BBB BBB Bulls**t.

7. Attila

Attila Guest

The mother was probaby cutting the babies foot off. The stories get more out there. Next thing you know we will have that crop circles being made by pit bull puppies too.

8. Michele

Michele Guest

LMAOOOOO..that is funny

9. bahamutt99

bahamutt99 CH Dog

10. Michele

Michele Guest

11. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

I love the kill now ask questions later attitude. First they kill the dog and then question whether or not it did it. Hmmm, maybe they should be questioning the mother.

12. Riptora

Riptora CH Dog

LMFAO! You should call that in to the press, I'm sure they'de eat it up!

13. Yes that would ne the day, and sadly, I am sure it isnt too far away!

14. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

The family and other experts finally admitted it was indeed the ferret who did it, and the pitbull pup was innocent. However, the correction to the story went largely unpublished, once the big bad pitbull is out the picture, the media doesn't really care to report the truth. The mother, and I believe the father as well, were found guilty on charges, if I remember correctly endangering a child or negligence leading to injury.

15. irishpit

irishpit Big Dog

even if the dog did do it i dont see how it was anyone's fault but the parents,puppies nip and chew things and sumtimes hands and feet wen they are young so it could hav started out wit an innocent nip and wen the dog got no response from the boy he took it that this was acceptable and just chewed like he wud anything else,they should never have been left alone!

16. That is actually very true. Good point

17. simms

simms CH Dog

I cant tell you ppl how I loathe this type of thinking. Outside of the headline. For obvious reasons that pup is better off.

18. Attila

Attila Guest

The child is better off with out them too.

19. Suki

Suki Guest

well, being that when you acquire and choose to own a pet, said pet is under your care, hence becomes YOUR responsibility. same with the decision to have and raise a child. until he/she is a certain age, YOU, as the parent/legal guardian are responsible for said child.

so, where's the person who's responsible for this child and this dog????:confused:

oh, that's right: blaming the parent won't boost the ratings like the "mauling of a pit bull" would, ..... :mad: silly me, ...

yeah, reminds me of the ferret story, ...:(

20. simms

simms CH Dog

Reads that the children were removed from the home.