1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Pit bull weighs in on family brawl

Discussion in 'Pit Bull News' started by Marty, Dec 29, 2004.

1. Marty

Marty Guest

Knoxville, TN -- A Hawkins County officer says when a visiting brother and sister got into an alcohol-fueled family fight Christmas night, the family dog ended it.
    Sheriff's Corporal Chad Gillenwater says he first met 22-year-old Yvonne Lyman who was drunk, bleeding from a hand wound and shouting profanities at him in the front yard.

Inside, he found her sister Christina Lyman, who the report says was also drunk. She said she had been trying to break up a fight between Yvonne and their 19-year-old brother Nicholas, who also had been drinking, when the pit bulldog weighed in.

The dog nailed Yvonne and Nicholas' hands and Christina's chin.

Yvonne and Nicholas face domestic assault charges.

Christina wasn't charged and the dog wasn't seized, although it was secured during the deputy's investigation.

All the siblings were treated for dog bites at a local hospital.

The brother and sister who got into the fight are from Indianapolis.

2. dznutts

dznutts Big Dog

DOMESTIC's!!!! Would you consider that dog to be dangerous......

3. Whiskey Bay

Whiskey Bay Top Dog

I say two thumbs up to the dog!!

4. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

good for the dog! would love to have seen that on an episode of "COPS":D

5. HCK

HCK Big Dog

<<<<<fell outta my chair laughin

6. i think they should have seized the brother and sister.

7. rocksteady

rocksteady I'll drink to that..

LOL ..it takes a bulldog to do a cops job..