1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Pit Bulls and Apartments...

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Remy, Mar 8, 2006.

1. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

2. well, your dog looks friggin awesome. i see, you also have a treadmill, which im sure helps out alot with conditioning your dogs in an apartment-environment. whatever you're doing seems to be working. congrats. and keep it up. most people, however, tend to neglect working animals when in an apartment. not saying you CANT get the dogs exercise they need in an apartment.

3. Serious? lol ....your boxer is a Pitbull.....Sorry but we have to kill him...but on the other hand if I look at Floyds tragedy ....yes you right...its a compleat differend situation, so friends, allways tell the trues becaus dont matter , Boxer or Pitbull......:)

4. Remy

Remy Pup

Wow, so many replies! I should have mentioned this. Mydog cannot run and jump and get lots of exersise. He has been diagnosed with hip displasia and a knee injury. After exersising, he limps and is in pain. The vet said he should only be taken on short walks...But, if I could afford it, I would much rather be able to have a house or town house. I don't like the idea of apartments anyway I guess, just confused about what to do...

5. maryellen1

maryellen1 Guest

remy, if your dog has hip displasia, then put him on syn flex. it works great for my 11 year old dog that has hip displasia and arthritis and has been on it for almost 2 years now. he went from not being able to walk or get up without pain, to jumping my 3 foot high deck fence to chase the animals..... here is the link where to get it..http://www.shurepetsnh.com/synflex.htm at the bottom is my friend patti's info as she sells it.. tell her if you order it maryellen sent you.

6. Remy

Remy Pup

My dog Remy is on Synovi chews from the vet and also on a veterinary perscribed joint managment diet. I hope I don't have to end up moving to Remadyl or some other type of pain med, but might have too. Thanks

7. takelgold

takelgold Pup

• I have Beach Rentals service I call they do overnights play sleep and feed for 12 hours with a mid day half hour walk, or they also offer to come each day, 3 half hour walks. One in the morning, mid day and evening, it was cheaper than a boarding place. I would not feel comfortable unless they are familiar with the breed and will not allow off leash play with other dogs. Some places only have a yard for them to play and don't get walked. The way I go with the 3 times a day walk is good for my boy since he is in his own home.