1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Pit bulls : Behind the muzzle.

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by absolute peril, Mar 18, 2010.

1. absolute peril

absolute peril Big Dog

This is some ten minute "documentary" on what they think about pit bulls and pit bull type dogs.
    What do you think about the video?

" For any dog to be aggressive , that includes pit bulls they have to be mistreated or something has to be wrong".

FUNNIEST THING I HAVE HEARD ALL DAY.

Only one part.

<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/j6WprHN_q4A&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/j6WprHN_q4A&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>

I don't know if this has been posted before because the search engine for gamedog has never been too good. So if it has been posted before sorry. ;]

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2010
  2. popper

popper CH Dog

bunch of earth , granola eating dykes

3. AGame

AGame CH Dog

Dude, granola rocks fkin delicious

4. absolute peril

absolute peril Big Dog

LMFAO. It is kind of good.

5. bdub

bdub Top Dog

these people are full of it as much as those off those off the chain idiots,who gives a dog soda? and really,if a shelter thinks a dog is aggressive they're not going to let stupid pete adopt it

6. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

it didnt bother me that much, i cant see them having any real harm done compared to the other things some people are putting up these days. with that being said it doesnt stop me from thinking they are a bunch of fairies.

7. yoel

yoel Big Dog

"People hear horror stories of the dog chewing a hole in your wall, that's nonsense." It is a horror story for your wallet when you have to get that wall fixed.

8. bdub

bdub Top Dog

ive actually had a dog chew through a 2 inch thick solid wood door in 30 minutes,it was big enough for him to get out of,had to get a new door,learned to put the dog out when i pass out

9. AGame

AGame CH Dog

i can back that story up for sure lol i put my female in the laundry room she had the damn door down by the time i got back from town