1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Pit Girl for Adoption!

Discussion in 'Rescue & Adoption' started by the_flamingo, Apr 27, 2005.

1. Judy

Judy CH Dog

That's great, good luck with the adoption!

2. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Way too go, I hope it all works out like it sounds like it should! Shes such a beautiful girl and she deserves a forever home.

3. laurajean

laurajean Top Dog

I love happy endings! Keep us updated!

4. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

:D Right on! :D

5. the_flamingo

the_flamingo Top Dog

Well, I just got back from vacation on Friday. I really hate that 11 hr. drive!! The pups did great on the drive not one problem.

My brother actually ended up keeping Mona, LOL. It was like love at first site. hee hee. We got there and he came up saw her petted her and gave her a hug and then they were inseperable. So, the person she was going to go to didn't get her, LOL. She didn't mind so much though. So while I was down there Nick (my brother) and I went shopping for all of Mona's new stuff. Mona just adores him too so I think that it ended up alright. He said that as soon as this red tide stuff is gone he's going to take her down to the beach alot, take her in car rides, etc. He swears up and down that the salt water will do her good. ;)

Yeah for a happy ending! :D

6. Judy

Judy CH Dog

That's great!

7. Luigi

Luigi Top Dog

Oh my gosh---this is the best! How nice for everyone!! I love the thought that she & your brother fell in love. :) Bet that warms your heart . . .

8. devinben3

devinben3 CH Dog

Great news! I'm glad she went to a great home! :)

9. nappydawg

nappydawg Top Dog

got to love at first lick i mean look lol glad to hear a happy ending

10. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Congrats on placing Mona :D

11. mydawgs

mydawgs CH Dog

So happy for that little girl!!!!! Ya'all do GOOD work, all of you that do rescue....hats off!!!!