1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Pit Protection . Bob Stevens - Amazing Video

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by Titch_Pitbull, Mar 9, 2007.

1. gunman2376

gunman2376 Big Dog

will do that, thank you for the link

2. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

The costs of his things went up tremendously when he was before the supreme court. I have a first print Velvet and Steel book from way back. I wish I had seen what they were going for a few years ago. I would have parted with mine for $500 or so vs. the $12-1400 some were asking. The catch dog and country living was a bust for me. I did not see the value in it at all. The pit protection video was OK but nothing to drop any serious cash over.
    And for the $100 keep and cornflakes etc..etc.. Those were from a long time ago. The canine nutrition is millions of miles from those days. For me it proved the quality of dogs if he was winning feeding corn flakes and onions. Things have come a long way from back then. S