1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

pit tattoos

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by bigsho, Nov 12, 2004.

1. Mrsdano

Mrsdano Big Dog

http://primalinstincts.ca/[/QUOTE]
    Hey Is this the guy you use for your tats, I know him he peirced my tongue for me. Lol, His shop is like 20minutes from where I am right now, I love that shop there so awsome in there.

2. Mrsdano

Mrsdano Big Dog

I also got my tattoo fixed by them, forgot to mention that part. Thats it there.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2005
  3. Mrsdano

Mrsdano Big Dog

Lol, this one was on a site I was looking at.

[​IMG]

4. DEADGAME14

DEADGAME14 Big Dog

i am sleeved on both arms, and the back of my head is blasted, i have a scene across my stomach with me walking my dog.i have a saved spot on the side of my neck for a picture of his face.

5. DryCreek

DryCreek CH Dog

MrsDano...do you live in the same town as the shop,cause I only live 15 min away LOL.I have been pierced by Chris as well.
    On the first page of his gallery,I'm the third one from the left,the cross with jewels in it,I am very pleased with Grazzhoppers work.
    Some of his best stuff is on my hubby and I.
    You have some nice work as well.

6. Mrsdano

Mrsdano Big Dog

I am not that far away from you, Where are you? and whats your next one.

7. my upper back 2 dogs doing... you know and its not breeding but will not put up pic just dont like to incrimadate but more planned on next will be when i get a dog ch.

8. SFK

SFK Top Dog

This pic was emailed to me. It was taken off one of those big blue dog forums, & a friend of mine could'nt believe it. I'm not condoning anything just showing a pic for the thread. So if anyone's offended sorry.
    [​IMG]

9. Speaking of retards..........congratulations your it. How about you getting a foot tattoed on the inside of your mouth. "I talk as if I know something about the industry". I would say so, My father has owned an operated a tattoo shop for 35 years. I have two uncles that both own shops for 30+years. My grandfather owned and ran a shop for 50+years. My father is friends with some of the best tattoo artists in the world. He will be featured on one of the last episodes of Miami Ink and knows Garver and Ami very well. He also knows Tom Renshaw very well and I have a tattoo from Tom who is the best portrait artist in the world. I myself do not tattoo to answer your question.
    Man, you missed my whole point about the price thing. I was saying you can find a good tattoo artist for $100-$150 per hour. I guess to some bums out there that is expensive. For something permanent going on your body forever, thats cheap to me, as apposed to getting a $50 crap tattoo. Man, you turned a simple conversation into something stupid. For whatever reason you got offended I don't know, but you picked the wrong guy to make some dim witted attempt at smarting off too, because you just made yourself sound stupid.

10. and as far as your work goes?............gimme a break dude. Thats your best work? You are obviously new, or at least I hope so because your work is not impressive, actually it sucks. Its your typical small town stencil cartoon shit. Who can't do that? Wow, you stuck a stencil of some cheesy flash art off the wall and colored by number. Big deal man. Post some work that is actually good that not many people can do? Do you do anything realistic or black work? or is everything lucky charm rainbow skater shit. Come on dude you dug yourself in this hole. What an idiot. finally, as far as your comment on tat..............your the only tattoo artist I've ever heard of that didn't know any better..........what a moron. Why don't you look up where the word tattoo came from, better yet: sound it out, break it down, look it up. You'll feel really stupid afterwords. Later nutt sack

11. Chyna

Chyna Pup

My first tattoo was of my long time best friend Prissy. Yes a 80lb Pit named Prissy. She was 13 when died. We went every where together,parties,car and boat races and other social events. She was mainly a house dog but at one time where we lived the yard wasn't fenced but all my nieghbors knew she was a good dog and they didn't mind her roaming the back alley behind our houses. I got many compliments on how well behaved she was. All I did was spoil her rotten. she had one cool trait where she could stand one ear up at a time, either ear that's why I got her tattooed with the one ear up. The dog under her is a black lab I lost 2 years ago to cancer. His name is Magic and he was 14 when he died. He got the name Magic because he had a habit of disappearing if you didn't keep his attention. He loved tennis balls and water like most Labs and didn't mind a good fight. If another dog got to close there wasn't no sniffing rearends as far as he was concerned. Guess he had to be tough to grow up with Prissy but they were buddies as long as I petted them at the same time and didn't show one more attention then the other. I got another Pit after Prissy died, Chyna is her name and a Choc. Lab named Ginger to replace Magic. If Chyna and Ginger turn out half as good as Magic and Prissy were I will be satisfied.

Attached Files:

12. SouthernDixie

SouthernDixie CH Dog

It is now a war of tattoo knowledge.

13. JohnsonKennels

JohnsonKennels Big Dog

i'm looking for my next tattoo(chainsoff lol)
    i want a game scene(2 dogs) pulling towards each other, like they are wanting to scratch. all in gray scale.
    if anyone has a pic or scetch like this plz post it.

14. JohnsonKennels

JohnsonKennels Big Dog

15. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

I think this one cost me right around $300. I thought this was very fair as the tattoo took close to 4 hours to get done. Not to mention the hour or so the days before to take tons of pictures and pick the best one-which was all done at his shop. Do you have any other tattoos flamingo? I got pretty lucky finding the artist I did for mine, I know if I wouldnt of I would be paying much more for work that is of much lower quality. Its all in finding an artist you are comfortable with and trust, I know guys who have payed 100-150 bucks for a 1 inch x 1 inch crappy chinese symbol, and I also know a guy who got nearly his entire leg covered past the knee for strictly what it cost for the ink and needles. Arpit-please do not call relatives of mine dope-users because they could not afford a quality tattoo. You know nothing of them and I can assure you that none of them use drugs of any kind! Some people would rather put the money into making sure there family is provided for, then putting the money into a tattoo and letting the family go a month without electricity!

16. chainsoff

chainsoff Big Dog

Right, when called out, everyone has a story. You're just another name dropper. You don't tattoo, and that's the point. You do have nice stuff, but that does not commend knowledge. You are correct about pricing, some bums think 100-150 per hour is a lot.

17. chainsoff

chainsoff Big Dog

My stuff sucks, Hmm, well jackoff, I guess I must have found the awards I've got displayed at my shop. Oh, what about my work on MTV? Well, guess your right, I suck cause I am a New Skool, or color artist. Not some black and grey artist, I respect it, but it's not imaginative to me. As for shit off the wall, most of the things I tattoo are original pieces, so before you go yappin, get your shit straight. Well' guess I better give you all my equipment, since you can do a better job. Anyone can do color, right?

18. Dont sweat it ,my hubby is also new school.He does do alot of black and grey work daily but color is his thing.Yes I have things that come from flash on my leg sleeve,but it all has a purpose for what im doing.I have noticed that the old school tattooist really dont like the new stuff,but oh well.Im not a black and grey person.I color all the way.Most of my hubbys clients are african american so yes he does cheap tattoos but that dont mean they are crappy in anyway. You always get what you pay for when getting a tattoo though,but regardless of how much it cost he takes his time and does a nice job.If you dont then you dont get repeat customers. Check out my website and you will see a variety of work not just color. www.freewebs.com/pit2tatkennels

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2005
  19. chainsoff

chainsoff Big Dog

You're right old school folks aren't all about new skool work. Simply, because they are to simple minded, and aren't able to concieve the complexity os color blending and so forth, therefore their only reaction is, "it sucks". It's not their fault, that they aren't creative enough to so in color, or understand color theory, thus locking them into a sad colorless life of black and grey. Well, off for a "tat", or doiley that is.lol

20. Man, are you for real? You have to be what 20 or so? You started the whole insult thing. I'm a name dropper??????I was answering your cheeseball questions. Now you feel stupid. Hey man I'm being honest. No I don't tattoo or have any interest in tatooing people ad a career or whatever but that doesn't mean I don't know anything about tattoos. Have I tattooed before? OF course.........its a family thing, like I said. Man you are too dumb to comprehend what I said. I never said I didn't like color, hell I have plenty of color tatoos. I wasn't knocking color at all. I was knocking your work. ITs not bad for what it is, but most tattoo shops can whip those little "barq's rootbeer tattoos" out in 30 min. and look the same. You can't really fuck those up unless you just really suck. I don't know where your from but it must be one of those small town gigs. The work speaks for itself man. There is really nothing else you can say to defend it. If your supposedly getting awards for tribal art suns and cartoon clip art, by all means do your thing. Any tattoo artist or any person with a brain can tell you.........obviously it is a lot harder to do a black work tattoo with shading and fine lines in order to make it look exactly like the photo and not like a cartoon than it is to simply outline a stencil, color it in, etc. Surely you know that. You barked up the wrong tree and bit off more than you could chew player. Man, I had 4 messages this morning from people talking about how dumb you sounded and how the tattoo of a foot in your mouth was a good idea. Anyway, this is the last time I'll entertain some punk ass kid on here. Just tuck your tail, let it heal, put some monistat on your puss and move on down the road and find some kid you can convince.