1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Please forgive me...pic heavy!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by FearlessKnight, Nov 5, 2007.

1. Old Timer

Old Timer CH Dog

He does have a nice complextion doesn't he,doesn't look like he had jaundice or nothing like that.

2. NC

NC CH Dog

Mixed babies are always really really pretty, I've never seen one that wasn't! That's the cutest baby I've seen in a WHILE...maybe since my baby pics..lol ;)

3. Old Timer

Old Timer CH Dog

oh he is mixed,didn't know that.i knew he had a diffrent complexion but couldn't quite peg it.whats the boys nationality?

4. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

I agree. I've always wanted a bi-racial baby. Going by the man I'm with now, I'll have to adopt one. lol.

5. He is black and white.....LMAO = grey! kidding!

African american (father) and caucasian (me) yep, our little mutt!

6. We were lucky parents and he was al ucky baby!
    No skin rashes, no jaundice, no cone head, no wrinkled water logged skin, no nothing.....we got LUCKY!

7. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

His nationality is American.
    His race is bi-racial (Black and White).
    His ethnicity is African and European. :)

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2007
  8. Old Timer

Old Timer CH Dog

yeah you sure did get lucky there.as a rule they always have that cone head,at least mine did anyways.

9. Old Timer

Old Timer CH Dog

Ah to many fancy names,i prefer the mothers explination mutt easy to remember and explains it,lol.

10. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

Just picking on you, because you asked what his nationality was. His nationality is American. He holds citizenship in the USA. ;)

11. Old Timer

Old Timer CH Dog

Well see back in my day that was the polite way of asking what your breeding was.

12. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

Oh okay, I always consider your breeding to be your ethnicity.

13. Old Timer

Old Timer CH Dog

Yeah they started doing that in the 80's i belive.