1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

PLK ( SIRMIUM's ) GR CH Mali Dizni

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Maruccio, Jul 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

ding ding ding...no eye for dogs was what i thought too

2. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

i feel safe to say i could find a few in 100:rolleyes:

3. Maruccio

Maruccio Banned

Gr Ch Mali Dizni is first class pitdog.and produces extra level pitdogs too!!
    best regards:)

4. BustaH

BustaH Top Dog

I like this dog, respect cuts both ways for me.

5. ANCHOR

ANCHOR Guest

sorry but i had to delete that one.
    FTG, thanx for the Thanx, you know whats up.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2009
  6. beanieman

beanieman Banned

I hope you mean show staffords :D

7. Maruccio

Maruccio Banned

EXTRA BITCH.EXTRA REPRODUCER.ONE OF BALKANS FINEST!

8. beanieman

beanieman Banned

U my sir , you are the idiot if you don't know your own dogs history.
    It was the Irish people who layed down the blue print of what a game dog is.
    All American pit are from irish pit dogs.
    But that's al history now.

The fact is that in the EU less breeding is done and more testing than in the states, compared with what's around in the states.
    We al know that there are a lot of Gr Ch out in the states by making a name to crappy dogs.
    We don't have the place to have a yard like in the states with 40 or even 100 dogs.
    So the breeding is different and always with topdogs.

The fact also remains that al dogmen are restricted by law.
    So to have an arguement about who has the better dogs or who is the better breeder is useless until al dogmen can hope in a plane and competed against each other.
    (lets meet in japan :p)
    The fact also remains that the majorty of the american people are arrogant.
    Just look at al your reactions to this topic.

Maruccio just starded the topic with a dog in what he founds to be one of the best producer in his eyes.
    Nothing wrong with that, his opinion.
    It was Preme who suggested that US dogs stop and called up on the peds.
    Why, Why do you think that it's al about the americans?.
    You are blinded if you think only you guys have game blood.
    You are also blinded if you think the Irish people quit in breeding top dogs.
    The reason you wil never see this blood in the states is because of your own arrogants and claiming to be nr 1, america is nr 1.
    You guys are so full of it, that you also forget that your own roots are EU.
    And FTG is wright we don't talk about YOUR dogs like this on the forums in the EU, but you talk trash about our dogs.
    Even in a topic about the irish dogs you talk like this and bring them down.
    When 99% of the american dogmen have never had a full blood irish dog or even seen one!
    How can u judge what you have never had.

If you are looking for the true working bull it should not matter what country they are from, they just have to work and work good.

9. BustaH

BustaH Top Dog

^^^^ Bottom line.

10. Maruccio

Maruccio Banned

11. vacaroz

vacaroz Big Dog

Dr Dim from ro imported some top class dog from us. directly from chinaman/frisco , from may day, another from STP, and alot of top class american buldogs. and with top class dogs have over here in Eu just 2L and 1w that i`m not absolutly suhre...this man i speaking stay along time in usa, and i see with my ovn eyes pictures with him and to garners, fat bill and another legends from usa
    another ro breders imported dogs from clemmons, directly, alot of dogs and one who come from us with 1.w and 1w bis luse in 40 minutes over a half known pedigree dog from romania in a fast maniera. another on a test have a broken solder. this is the true. i`m not sayng that in the us is garbage right now, but i see alot of specialy chinaman/frisco dogs that d`ont go for a match, with no palmaress or lose dog, and ennye one imported dog from tom garner don`t hace rom or por records. why? maybe soomme enthusiast who want to have top classs buldogs tray to find over the seas dogs with good blood.and they return to european blod, and they have more luck with this last one.
    i speak about tom garner blood by couse i was verry enthusiastic about this blood, and i whas interested for this one... but after mouch research y give up.
    few iears ago i was taken pup from a dog out from frisko and yoko on father side and , on mother side somme elli blood. and i dont whas verry touched about this one.
    but on the other side, i see somme good buldogs few years ago, imported from us, some recordings with dogs from 80`s and start 90`s. but at this time nothing imported that make my smile
    and in this spring, whas a man, who says is the best thailand dogman, who have the best apbt from the world and want a match with balkan dogs. and after that the man perished and i heard that go over a dog from serbia and luse.

another fact, i d`ont konw how mouch americans comme in europe and win or lose, but i know how menny dogs imported from US lose with an european dog.
    this is a fact for me :)

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2009
  12. vacaroz

vacaroz Big Dog

13. Cuprija Boy

Cuprija Boy Big Dog

14. websterz28

websterz28 Big Dog

your problem is you get your shit from retired ass old dog men,based on the rep they once built...that are not actively working there dogs... theese dogs are not fastlane dogs...i know of at least a dozen dogs that could go to europe and eat any hog put in front of them...

its not anyones fault but your own that you send big bucks to peddlers to get their culls, because you were to lazy to get any first hand experience with them

you can keep your man biting, cur ass mr indian dogs in the balkans

15. Inter-tel

Inter-tel Big Dog

lets do some math.

a hundred dogs at 500 each plus 500 to ship to eu = 100,000$ us.

what do they say about a fool and his money?

16. FrankDublin

FrankDublin CH Dog

maruccio your fighting a losing battle

but I fell what your saying even though not all dogs are good dogs over time yall may have better %s

if the sport is legal then you have the freedom to test your stock at will
    which in turn will help with your future offspring cause nothing should go untested
    resulting in better breed selection
    resulting in better quality dogs
    I realy wouldnt mind getting some ablizins blood heard they were the truth
    its another kennel overseas that deals with the hammonds blood down from hailstone
    but he only sales in his country boy I had a high phone bill tryn to talk him into selling me a pup

17. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

and somewhere wasnt it mentioned that they are a brokeass country?

18. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

i bet that was a high bill, calling all the way from Ameriaca

19. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

20. FrankDublin

FrankDublin CH Dog

I think yall dont catch the point

the difference betwen a good dog and a bad dog is the compatition they beat

you dont know the calibur of dogs these people have we may say we have fastlane dogs but they may have even better

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.