1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

podcasts & ted talks

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by war machine, Dec 21, 2015.

1. war machine

war machine Big Dog

Anyone a fan of any specific podcasts or ted talks? I'm I'm a fan of the Joe Rogan experience, church of what's happening now, the few bmf ranch podcasts, star talk just to name a few.

2. CHUVALOFAN

CHUVALOFAN Top Dog

Joe Rogan is one I really enjoy as well as well as Dan Carlin's Hardcore History.

3. war machine

war machine Big Dog

I like getting Doug with high depending on the guest. Doug Benson is too douche like for me to tolerate in large doses. I'll have to give Hardcore History a listen. Any specific one you recommend?

4. CHUVALOFAN

CHUVALOFAN Top Dog

Wrath of the Khans

5. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

Rogan and Joey Diaz are good ones. Also add Bill Burr's and The Hunting Dog Podcast is a good one I listen too. audio quality sucks some weeks but its quality dog talk between hunters.

6. poorfarmkennels

poorfarmkennels Big Dog

Fighter and the kid, BBC inside science, youre welcome.