1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Poland's Jump

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by AncientKulcha, Oct 15, 2008.

1. hi-tek kennels

hi-tek kennels Big Dog

Aint that the truth!!!

2. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Yea when the man behind it says its shit, its shit!

Sincerely Yours, Cajun

3. speedboat

speedboat Big Dog

And he (true colors) never tried to look for another dog bred like stoney... Said he wish it wouldnt have been there at all... "the truth outweighs all lies" tony rogers

4. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

If anything, Realpitsnobull is as game as any internet dogman on here.Cant hate a man for sticking with his convictions.
    I just hope he understands that grasping for straws should be because of his dogs convictions or accomplishments and NOT studing peds online.If your dogs are what you like, nobody is countering that.Ive gathered that Mr.James Edwards(RIP), his "yardboy"plus BLACKDRAGON and NAIL'EM DOWN knls all made names for the stoney/jump around stuff gave up on it and moved on.The proof is in the pudding,but then again some have golden butterscotch heads.
    I think its a part of growing up,researching the past and finding out the unwanted truth and dealing with it not making excuses.Ten pages of similar responses should detour your interest.Cull hard and prove them to yourself,
    nobody else matters.UNLESS your trying to sell pups, than the truth hurts...

5. NC STYLE

NC STYLE Banned

6. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

7. 87buick

87buick Top Dog

Now your on peds pumping up dogs lol, your a fucking trip.

8. NC STYLE

NC STYLE Banned

This dog produced fine and is 75 % cross with Stoney blood along with the dawnrest ,snooty , Rufus , mollybee cross etc. Corn balls up here said he was not worth the feed just because the see Stoney ! Not looking at the recipe just the name on the ped !(let's just say the blood still around) Fact !! No one typing ishh about Stoney has more in the here and now so u think I am not going to put my 2 cents in u damn right I am!

9. NC STYLE

NC STYLE Banned

If u don't like it kick rocks!! I never said the Stoney tales was a lie just said with the right ingredients you can bake a good cake!! Like grunt sis!

10. NC STYLE

NC STYLE Banned

But A few of you are correct let the future speak for itself and trust me it's talking like a d @d pipe maybe you just have not heard it yet some have . I think I have done my part on facts and let the chips fall where they may 1 on 10 ( because the blood not even available ) is a waste of my time I have typed enough y'all have fun !!

11. speedboat

speedboat Big Dog

No need to curse but we didnt say anything close to the same thing... I said t.r. Never liked the poland stuff... N i actually think youre thinkn abt when he had something off of this grunt ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [50012] :: D-MOB'S GRUNT (7X) but jus leave him (t.r.) Out of ur b.s. I dnt care abt what u feed the only thing that made me even chime in is when u spoke abt a dead man that i knew

12. NC STYLE

NC STYLE Banned

No i am not talking about that dog and we dont have any B.S you started talking to me i know what u said i sd stoney was the dogs grandpa you now bring up poland and i never heard any dog man ch a dog out and say i wish that 25% was not in there! I know he has past so has edwards but they still typing what he said!! HE seen 1 of my hounds and liked what he saw FACT!! He knew and liked my breeding FACT! and told my boy he should cross that with his blood he got from him fact! He was a guy who gave credit where credit is due and why not he had some of the BEST! I got hounds in a few places like i said before you really dont know who u talking too and thats the why i like it!! I am done

13. 87buick

87buick Top Dog

Lololololoolololol you got to ne like pre teen to be typing shit
    Like this!

14. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

French vanilla, butterpecan, chocolate deluxe evan carmel sundaes get fu<<ed.
    "all bull "give it up, eastern carolina has way more flavors in the truck.

You make nc look bad,using a dead mans accomplishments to verify breeding your son to his mother.
    It makes you look fairly desperate. Nc has way more to offer, throw a rock and find a mentor cause your ignorance is peaking.all of us have undisirables in our peds, we face facts and breed away from them.the more you "jump around" and focus on the bad,youll get nowhere.
    Id be more proud of the mims blood in your dogs if you want to represent nc.mr.mims is a class act.
    But then again,im a dirty mary fan and if you want to get that stoney stuff out of the hole,id breed that emmit stuff back to the best boyles stud i could afford.
    Or you can be like paula the rednose peddler,and find suckers like yourself to beleive the jump around...please, type less and read more...

15. speedboat

speedboat Big Dog

I guess what he "said" 8 or 9 yrs ago (as u say) cant be verified can it so im going go leave it where its at but whats ur name? Im sure i can verify if he ever even.knew u though... Oh and he could spot a sucker a mile away

16. NC STYLE

NC STYLE Banned

The only one that looks bad is you sucker for not knowing what the hell u talking bout I been dealing with hounds like a decade now ! he saw the top half of that breeding no one has seen the breeding you talking about unless on video I KEPT THEM ALL ! And Poland prob has more of a name in the streets and sold more hounds then u ever will !! Like it or not and if she a peddler so is most the people in your ped!! And my blood is fine if you really bulldogging when u or y'all ( because every one on this site says we) run into one make sure u post what happen!! And last but not least he said he had 1 bout 9 years ago not he said it 9 years ago and yes it can verified IF I Needed it to be! I see y'all still phishing the honey hole is closed like I said I am done!!!

17. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

A decade? Lmao

Sincerely Yours, Cajun

18. bootsbjj

bootsbjj Banned

Damn, I've "been into these hounds" longer than he has, and I've never bred anything! What's wrong with me? I'm starting my own line first thing tomorrow morning.

19. feastodg

feastodg Big Dog

Being stubborn and ignorant isn't game.

20. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

....yep...cb...i-was thinking the same a whole decade.....wow-......???????????????????..lol....