1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Poland's Jump

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by AncientKulcha, Oct 15, 2008.

1. tubrunwva

tubrunwva Big Dog

Nc style just told you guys that ''having a name in the streets & selling more hounds than you ever will'' legitimizes and substantiates everything!!! lol but all jokes aside if he likes them then that is all that matters, because it's obvious no one is going to change his mind and or sway his opinion.

2. NC STYLE

NC STYLE Banned

would u let a few knuckle head off of hear say or there so called breeding ( because I heard another story's about Stoney from some one who breed to him and others that have seen him) sway u from blood you feed an love , your circle feeds and loves ,know how good they are and how hard they biting , knows with the right cross the other side in big trouble ! No you would not unless u dumb !!!

3. NC STYLE

NC STYLE Banned

4. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

Here's one......nobody gis a s**t.......lol...

5. NC STYLE

NC STYLE Banned

He must be some body had. 2 w mr wade got and did the breeding with BDK you cld have fooled me ! Lol

6. NC STYLE

NC STYLE Banned

7. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

Your determined to keep this post alive.....>>>???/////?????....

8. NC STYLE

NC STYLE Banned

U determine to bash blood you never laid eyes on !!!!!!????

9. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

....lol....belive it....if it was that good i would have seen and heard a-lot more about it by now.....part's of it tured out fair/good,,,but that mix you sell/shout about...well.....?????????..thats it as far i can see on it....but who know's maybe i'll end up eating these word's....???

10. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

WHOS BEEN UP ALL NIGHT STUDING PEDS ONLINE ,AGAIN???...IGNORANCE is BLISS...
    OJ & CH.CREAM were owned by BLACKDRAGON & NAIL'EM DOWN, as well as 90% of the stuff that was worth a shot i think due to the ol'carolina BULLIT blood which was of great value at one time.These two kennels made these dogs better then other similar bred stuff,and it put Nail'em down out of biz. BDK was never kennel blind and made all blood work better than most,BUT FROM WHAT I UNDERSTAND, BDK HAD THIER POOREST RESULTS WITH THIS PARTICULAR BULLIT STUFF.EVAN PEDS ONLINE WILL TELL YOU,ALL THE DOGS THAT ARE ANYTHING FROM THIS STUFF WENT THRU BDK AND ENDED THERE>>>>ALL CAPS!!!

11. hi-tek kennels

hi-tek kennels Big Dog

Real pits just just a wanna be! No1 believes this clown!

12. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Lol nobody bashing the blood, people just said percentage wise its real low,and by posting 10 dogs you say are good you prove that.

Sincerely Yours, Cajun

13. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

And posting shit that's 25% of the blood don't count either, that just means nobody ran it tight cuz it wasn't worth running tight

Sincerely Yours, Cajun

14. tubrunwva

tubrunwva Big Dog

^^^^excellent post/point! The dogs posted are a lot of 4/5 way crosses....with most only carrying 25% of the stoney blood. I would like to know did the ppl breed back towards the Stoney blood Nc says is great to produce more good dogs, or did the breed away from it like everyone else says? Nc style have you ever considered that it was the other various bloodlines in those dogs that made them good, and do you have any peds of any TIGHT bred Stoney blood that was pretty good?

15. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Now I got no problem with this guy liking the blood or trying to bring it back or whatever he is trying to do. But the proof is in the pudding, and he ain't showed no stoney flavor pudding that people liked the taste of. He showed some that people have added other flavors to, to make it taste better. There's been thousands of good dogs over the last 50 years, and its pretty easy to find linebred dogs off all of them, so its only natural to believe that there is a reason that you don't see any linebred dogs off him, people seen the other offspring, percentage wasn't there so they bred back to the other side of led or crossed best to best and got a few good ones after adding a few more pieces to the puzzle. Me personally I don't know much about stoney, but from what I gather he was a decent dog, that just didn't produce well. And that doesn't take anything away from what he did, he just didn't produce. He wasn't the first to have that situation and won't be the last.

Sincerely Yours, Cajun

16. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

.....nail on the head...cb.....were's nc(rpnb) he must be searching peds againn....or makeing some ....lol....

17. hi-tek kennels

hi-tek kennels Big Dog

lol!!! He'll be back like bed bugs, roaches, fleas, crabs ect.......

18. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

You know it!. I think I read "I won't post again" at least 5 different times in this thread :lol:

19. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

He's creating a ped of some tight linebred Stoney dogs

Sincerely Yours, Cajun

20. NC STYLE

NC STYLE Banned

You would know bout that life best huh! Lol!!!