1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Poland's Jump

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by AncientKulcha, Oct 15, 2008.

1. NC STYLE

NC STYLE Banned

Dang i did not know y'all miss me that much I leave it alone and y'all just keep on posting huh lol!!!

2. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

LOL Same thing I've been saying to myself, keeps popping up though. "This time I'm done!" LMFAO

3. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Wait.......... Ok, now this is my last post on this..... for real this time.....

Until someone else comments that is :lol:

4. AGK

Na, just poking fun at your expense is all. It's all in good fun (at least when I do it anyway). You like your dogs so that's all that matters.... ;)

I do like the R. Becker dog in the last pedigree you posted, don't see that around very much these days.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2014
  5. hi-tek kennels

hi-tek kennels Big Dog

lol!!!!!!!!

6. hi-tek kennels

hi-tek kennels Big Dog

Agk the Red Becker hounds are the 1 to go with if a person is looking for bullet blood!

7. AGK

Don't got to tell me lol, seen a few of them. I live maybe 10 miles from him and see him all the time when I go get my dog food. He makes a hell of a holistic feed these days.

8. hi-tek kennels

hi-tek kennels Big Dog

boy o boy!!!! Wish i could hear the history he has to tell!!!! His dogs crossed well with gastons(rip) buck dogs!!!

9. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

....not find any....nc,......or still searching....

10. NC STYLE

NC STYLE Banned

No I am inbreeding now got some Emmitt Redboy snooty pups they 5 months now don't think I will ever buy a dog again been like 4 years since I bought one will do a brother sister breeding this year and got one or two from up north off a breeding just done with one of my hounds will be here soon if nothing happens that I can cross back in the mix so we will see

11. hi-tek kennels

hi-tek kennels Big Dog

More proven then that jump bs!!!!!!

12. hi-tek kennels

hi-tek kennels Big Dog

Blood cummin thru Ch.Charlie or stoney? Yall be the judge!!!!!

13. hi-tek kennels

hi-tek kennels Big Dog

Nice sales pitch!!!!!

14. NC STYLE

NC STYLE Banned

I was going to sale one but prob will not I will wait till I do a brother sis breeding later this year. I will breed my blues for that next . know it all .it's more of market for those and it a shame because I love my red nose hounds best but it is what it is !!

15. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Now the true purpose comes out

Sincerely Yours, Cajun

16. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

This post alone should get the turd flushed! Where's Boogie @lmao

Sincerely Yours, Cajun

17. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

.....peddlar......sad.....more crap for the pound.....

18. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

I guess them Golden Head rednoses ain't selling fast enough. I say stick with the bullies and fly on over to PBC

Sincerely Yours, Cajun

19. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

LMFAO He keeps talking in third party about realpits like it's not him but right now he's admitting that both him/realpits peddle the shit out of "blue nose" & "red nose" dogs. REALPITS=NCSTYLE=RETARD His inbred dogs will be on the bible I'm sure. He is a character though, he kept trying to peddle his pups until they were a year old over there and finally somebody told him "damn man, if aint nobody bought your dogs in a year, keep them!!" I LAUGHED MY FUKN ASS OFF!!!

20. AGK

:lol: -----^