1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Poland's Jump

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by AncientKulcha, Oct 15, 2008.

1. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

where...ya..GONE..REAL-PITS-LOT'S-OF BULL...NC.........I'M LOOKING FOR A GOLDENHEAD RED NOSED BLUE BULLY....IF HAVE ONE....HOW...MUCH,,CAN MEET YA AT WALL-MART....????????

2. ragedog10

ragedog10 Top Dog

SMH that's all one can do. Yis Ole Man

3. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

Actually quite the opposite. Stoney was out of two really good dogs. On a scale of 10 those dogs were pushing on ten real hard when it came to closing their mouth. The family was of low to moderate percentages as a whole. But, when you had one that would stay around for an hour or so, most of the pipes busted from the pressure.

Stoney was bred down for this reason and he turned out cold. Since he was bred the way he was he was bred to the nicest bitches going at the time. He did not produce squat. Litter after litter quit. Rough and freak mouthed but did not stay very long.

Mr. Edwards (RIP) who sold a many a puppy in his day made the call to remove him from the gene pool. It is that simple.

4. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

...an thats a fact.....

5. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Well IMO don't expect much when you breed a cold one, I mean it has happened but its more an exception not a rule

Sincerely Yours, Cajun

6. Dannyb

Dannyb Big Dog

Obviously, the man who bred Stoney, and everyone in his circle, were convinced the dog wasn't worth another bowl of food. Even buying pups off great lines, with verifiable accomplishments, you're flipping a coin. Why would anyone severely lessen their chances by messing around with a known cull?

It takes some damn good blood and real careful, selective breeding to stay competitive each generation. It only takes one wrong move in the wrong direction to lose it. With all the options available why would someone even consider breeding back towards a cull?

7. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

My guess is the ol mighty dollar bill.....

8. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

no douth the strenth of the green note's......i'm sure in general there has been a lot of great's that when bred would click with none,????,,,then there's some that would click with any + every thing there put over...?????...law of averages,,???..just-luck,,??.or...the proper study of what to use,,?????...what would you wish for,,???

9. Dannyb

Dannyb Big Dog

I see nothing wrong with earning a living or paying bills breeding bulldogs. But would a breeder ever cull a fine bulldog that's throwing fine bulldogs? Come on.

10. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

...you see nothing wrong....if ya think breeding dogs to make money to pay bill's/make a liveing,,your in cukoo-land..that's called a puppy-farm,,,and these type of breeders would sell a dog to anybody,,these are the type off people who have these dog's in the media/problems there in to-day,,they don't give a shit about the health/feed/welfare or which dog is bred to which..ie:blue's/etc.they only want the money,,and when they get shut down they move on to the next money spin..now if that is what you inspire to be well what can ya say....?????......ps:.who mentioned culling ???.

11. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Lmao put me in contact with a mofo paying the bills off breeding dogs

Sincerely Yours, Cajun

12. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

You wouldn't have to go far

13. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

I know their around, but I dont know how the hell they do it!

Sincerely Yours, Cajun

14. Dannyb

Dannyb Big Dog

Making a living or supplimenting an income from breeding doesn't mean someone sells puppies. There are a lot of people who I would consider ethical and breeding to a high standard. Even some people who sell pups. Without breeders we wouldn't have bulldogs, period. Tudor, Corvino, Carver, Boudreaux, etc all made $ breeding bulldogs. Nothing wrong with being compensated for it.

15. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

I do agree Dannyb if people didn't breed and sell pups I wouldn't have half of what I got

Sincerely Yours, Cajun

16. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

No to be a smart ass but nobody would have anything they have, not just half. Even if you bred some dogs, somewhere along the line you got the foundation dogs from somewhere.

17. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

I say half because I've got some stuff that was given to me by family members. But your right if somebody hadn't have sold them their foundation they wouldn't have been able to breed and bless me with a few gooduns

Sincerely Yours, Cajun

18. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Lol that's why I trip out on people that talk all that crap about people being peddlers, like their would be any dogs around these days if people hadn't have sold any

Sincerely Yours, Cajun

19. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

...true to a point db....there is nothing wrong with being comped for hard work//???...for some,,but you ask some of the above and they would tell ya they dont sell a hundred dog's a day...if they sell say 1/2 or 3..but keep over say a hundred dog's for example where do ya think the money from them pups would go../????..back into the other dogs with most good breeders...but belive it also there is also some "well known breeders" and i mean "well known" who would+will pocket the money and let other's do the hard work...that's why i would all-way's buy if i had to buy say new blood,i would go to a small breeder who has worked thru all the crap and keep's say a dozen to twenty dog's and and throws out quality once or twice a year...and don't have to live on dog's that are gone close to 50-odd year's.......??????????????????????????

20. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

ps: i would go to a breeder that do's not depend on the law of averages,that they breed a couple off hundred dog's the same way,,meaning at least one or two have to make it...???????????????...food for taught....