1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Poland's Jump

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by AncientKulcha, Oct 15, 2008.

1. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

Poland Jump Around is a Ctton's bullet bred dog that was out of Stoney. Stoney was a cold dog that never produced squat while being bred to some really nice bitches, bitches who produced with other males. Stoney was owned by Mr. Edwards who after seeing dog after dog quit called and told the person who had Stoney to put him down. Jump Around was a pet who never had the opportunity to anything.
    Grunt was from a straight up bulldoggin' kennel. He won one but showed bad signs. He was given to a relative and he won #2. He had freak mouth and if he ran into something that COULD stay with him he showed signs he would check up. J. Long bought him and within four months he was a GRCH (fake). He was bred to some really nice Mayday bitches, some nice Jackson bred bitches and some nice Virgil bred bitches. The issue is that when the dogs came from JL there is no telling the pedigree. Once he was bred to Settles Kay Kay, which died when she was six months old, but had at least two litters. Go figure.
    The positive to the Grunt dog was his bottom side. It is amazing that Minnie carried that Stoney shit as far as she did, as Grunt had a bulldog sister in Sabotage. Grunt could not hold a light to Sabotage. If people have Grunt dogs and they choose to breed them the direction should be toward his bottom side, which is a family of game dogs. Anything that is bred toward the topside will not have the odds in its favor. Do not pack a lunch 'cause you won't be staying long. Anything off Grunt from J. Long is suspect at best, the bitches were from solid families but which one is always in question. There are two peds listed as Grunt. The peds are the same but one has a picture of Grunt with a small white spot on his chest and the other the spot grew. Again, go figure. S

2. Lol that story never changes when this old bullet blood shows up and if its true and it may very well be one will wonder if Stoney was so cold how could all these real dog men be fooled to use a breeding with one of there best bitches ??? Over and over again! Worked for some body . Mr Wade, BDK and many others including myself seem to like it . ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [386492] :: BARBER'S O.J.(R.I.P.) and ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [44775] :: BDK'S RAVEN . There is good dogs and bad dogs like a lot of lines the real fact is did u get the dog from a good Dogman that knows what he\she has. So that jump around blood is fine depending on who you got it from ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [73571] :: BASS CINNAMON DELIGHT The ped don't make the dog the dog make the ped always remember that!!

3. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

That Raven dog is a good looking bitch.

4. Yep that old blood is fine and will give most dogs real good bone structure size etc. But it has to act right thats when the who u get it from comes in !!

5. slim12

Lots of people bred to Stoney because he was bred to produce and he had a lot of good dogs behind him. The stuff just never panned out from Stoney. As litter after litter came of age the results were very similar. Mr. Edwards called and said put him down 'cause nothing is working out. That is fact. I see the names in your post and I would ask if TW is still using that blood. I believe the answer is no. The cinnamon bitch has a serious bulldog bottom half. Dogs bred to Renny, a bulldog, had a good chance to produce. Just like Jump Around, when bred to Minnie, a family of game dogs, he produced Sabotage. Sabotage is as good a bulldog as anyone would ever wish to own. Grunt was a freak mouth dog who passed hands because of bad signs. That is par for the course for the Stoney dogs. He was cold and the percentages down from him have always been low.
    Those are facts. If one has the Stoney blood bred to a stronger family it is then wise to breed back toward the stronger family vs. back toward Stoney. Stoney had dogs behind him but for whatever reason he did not get them nor did he pass them, other than freak mouth. One thing you could count on, although cold, Stoney threw hard mouthed, well built hounds, just not all nighters.
    The good dogs that are now down from Stoney are in spite of him not because of him. Ask TW about the Raven bitch. I believe she was a nice dog early but faded late. The Dragon used the blood with Renny and Tate, but anything bred went back to the Renny way or the Tate way.
    But everyone has to feed there own dogs. I feed mine. Tons of people will tell you they are not worth the feed. I have to accept all the history behind them, both good and bad. The Bullet family made its impact. Stoney was a weak link in the chain. Others carried on the blood with success. If the Cotton Bullet blood is desired there are better sources. But, to each his own. S

6. How do u know what dogs are worth being feed off a pedigree are u serious lol!! That's not possible there has been dogs with barely lit up pedigee if any that will and can make a dog with a great pedigree cur up!! And u know it!!! Like u said Stoney has good dogs behind and genetics skip so it is very possible to breed it right and get good results. Who cares if u think the bottom helped out the top of the peds on every good stony blood dog the object is for the cross to work right !! and you cares if they don't run the blood any more that don't mean your blood is finished also. They point is they liked it ! Like u said to each is own . When its go time the ped is nowhere to be found its action time then and who handles the dog has as much if not more to do with the dog than anything !

7. 87buick

87buick Top Dog

Hes back, and his feelings got hurt.

8. ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [421165] :: PODNAH'S SALT'PEPPER

9. Never went anywhere !!

10. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Real I dont think Slim was trying to knoch nobody hounds just sharing truthfull info.I read alot of slims post and he brings some pretty good knowledge to the table.

11. I respect slim and you and everyone's opinions but I am telling the truth also been a Dogman bout ten years now and still got a lot to learn myself haha

12. slim12

I make no claims about what should be fed based on a pedigree. The only posts I ever make are ones that are based on personal first hand experience. I never saw a dog off Stoney make it. I never heard of dogs making it off Stoney. Those were during the days when he was being bred and the dogs were steadily checking up. Stoney was about ten minutes from here when the call was made by Mr. Edwards. Dog after dog. Nothing. Those are facts.
    Salt'Pepper. I would venture to say she is what she is/was based on the bottom three quarters of her pedigree. Personal experience. Red Baron was one of the gamest dogs ever. Chilo was a superb bitch bred down at of maybe the baddest match bitch of all time MollyBee, bred to one of the most prolific producers of our time. The Thurmond dogs were a seriously game strand of Eli dogs (took my lunch money once upon a time). The Rufus dog won matches with no teeth, a pressure biter like none other. Renny down out of Bandit, a dog that curred, but produced a boat load of good dogs.
    Like I said, I do not remember dogs out of Stoney making it. Those dogs were right here in our wheel house back then. Mr. Edwards made a call on a dog he paid good money for and take into a fact Mr. Edwards sold as many dogs as anybody back then.
    With that said, I do not knock on peoples dogs but if someone makes an inquisitive post I will post what I know. Not what I heard or read, or copy/paste from another site. It is what I have personally seen/experienced. I do not mean to offend anyone or slight what they pursue or what they personally own. Best of luck. S

13. brindlexpitt

brindlexpitt Top Dog

This. Junk.

14. bigeli

bigeli Big Dog

preach!!!!

15. Thanks slim we cool man I speak from experience also man this is the 1st dog I ever owned ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [394861] :: KING WILLIAMS rip Now he has all that proven blood you just called out right! Nothing cold about him a fine dog 75% linebred Stoney and it worked !! Sold bout 20 or so pups off him and they wanted more if they cld handle them it clicked with this ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [415703] :: SCARE FACE but queen rip wld only have 3 pups thats why king is not as known but when I crossed it like this boy oh boy ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [141320] :: KING JR WILLIAMS looks like this ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [75597] :: <font color=green>NAIL'EM DOWN'S SABOTAGE 2XW huh with a lot more if u ask me !! So yes I have to say something if not I wld be a fake for not speaking up right????

So now that king has just passed we was ten bye the way and still producing I now have to go this way which will mk Mr Slim very happy ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [410935] :: 2014 BREEDING and ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [305549] :: TIGHT BRED WILLIAMS BLOODLINE PUPS COMING SOON!! so this is my new line ! I am not just typing peps lol!!

16. Thanks slim we cool man I speak from experience also man this is the 1st dog I ever owned ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [394861] :: KING WILLIAMS rip Now he has all that proven blood you just called out right! Nothing cold about him a fine dog 75% linebred Stoney and it worked !! Sold bout 20 or so pups off him and they wanted more if they cld handle them it clicked with this ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [415703] :: SCARE FACE but queen rip wld only have 3 pups thats why king is not as known but when I crossed it like this boy oh boy ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [141320] :: KING JR WILLIAMS looks like this ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [75597] :: <font color=green>NAIL'EM DOWN'S SABOTAGE 2XW huh with a lot more if u ask me !! So yes I have to say something if not I wld be a fake for not speaking up right????

So now that king has just passed he was ten bye the way and still producing I now have to go this way which will mk Mr Slim very happy ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [410935] :: 2014 BREEDING and ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [305549] :: TIGHT BRED WILLIAMS BLOODLINE PUPS COMING SOON!! so this is my new line ! I am not just typing peps lol!!

17. Sorry for it going threw 2 times but I am done talking the dogs can speak for themselves. The blood not still around in 2013 bye mistake somebody did or do like it , now I can not speak for the real inbred Poland new blood but the old blood MR Poland had his hands on was ok

18. ragedog10

ragedog10 Top Dog

I'm not being ass right now just being truthful, alot of people get dogs and get wrapped up in the history behind the dogs far off in the pedigree and start breeding to preserve some thing that is not that good to begin with. Now your dogs r beautiful well kept healthy animals, but ehat have they done that made them worthy of being bred? You say you sold pups and you sold a dream about how great your dogs are i know plenty of guys who do that based of a far off dog back in the pedigree. The goal of breeding dogs is to get better dogs not to get more dogs. Best of Luck Ole Man

19. Thanks yes they are pretty but don't let the looks fool u lol they act right too and as far as sell them a dream far from it but they good for dishing out nightmares believe that!! And what do u call far back this is kings 6 gen BFKC ped BullyPedia|The American Bully Online Pedigree Database for peps for can not read a line bred ped!! Now if wnt to go with the 4 gen that's fine don't you need to see what the 4 gen dog come from ??? My dog has all the the blood slim just named out now you wnt to say it too far back lol . He is 75 line breed /inbred bullet that means it brings the blood up % wise #s don't lie the bottom is inbred woods REDBOY (my dogs grandpa ) guess that too far back too huh ? that brings up the Snooty/Molly bee / Rufus blood etc !! So bullets son is in the 6th gen Snootys son is in the 5th happy jack/ jeeps offspring in the 5th Red Baron and Rufus offspring in the 4th and its a inbred line breed ped you right man that's way too far back lol!!!

20. redwar

redwar Big Dog

That last sentence should be a bumper sticker! from the previous post from ole man missed my mark