1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Poland's Jump

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by AncientKulcha, Oct 15, 2008.

1. And as far as what my dogs have done that's on a need to know call ! The peps that need to know knows and those who don't don't !! If you like the dogs and lucky to get one you will have maybe the best dog you ever had or one of them and if you don't like them just keep looking like the over 14,000 views in my gallery here!!! I just put up maybe 1 year or so ago!! Look no one had more Stoney blood than me till king passed so I wld be the best to talk about that blood period!! Next so me any pups you cld get in 2013 with more bullet /snooty/mollybee /Rufus blood in 1 pup and closer period and for a working mans price and I will be waiting ! Unless u can so me a ped with the blood we talking about that you have or had feed every day to speak on i am done talking ! Nuff said y'all have a good night!

2. ragedog10

ragedog10 Top Dog

Your missing the point a dog can be line bred inbred on whatever dog and if the quality isn't there then you did nothing but make more dogs. Like i said I'm not knocking you at all, just giving my point of view. Its obvious your breeding based on peds, all those dogs you named play little to no part in your dogs. Maybe some day you'll think about what i said. Yis Ole Man.

3. tubrunwva

tubrunwva Big Dog

he said "if you are lucky to get one".....he has ad for his pups all over the net so how is that luck? Yo slim check your inbox and hit me back

4. Thanks I see u know your stuff !! The breeding you like will be here next month they will be my (Emmitt,Red Boy,Snooty ) line ! Trust me the 25% of king blood will bring some bullet blood in a bit more snooty blood help throw more mouth and size and structure ! Now which cross will work out best only time will tell I promise u the both will hurt a lot of feeling ! And love to run acoss peps with all these lit up pretty peds talking . They real easy to fool thinking a lit up 4 gen ped means better dogs haha. Boy I tell u lol ! I will see y'all soon have a great day peps !

5. ragedog10

ragedog10 Top Dog

Lit up ped plays no part at all in our program,we breed bulldogs not peds. Now you are right the Snooty blood will throw nice structure and smarts. But hey good luck to you and your hounda! In the end as long as they make you happy then that's ok by me. Best of luck Ole Man

6. Thanks ! and good luck to you also , i like the ped you put up myself I am just a fan of the old blood give me that over this this new stuff out here any day if one can get his hands on it ! I just know you can not put 2 peds up and tell what dog will be best that's all it will give u a good idea but that's bout it.

7. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

with todays fake titles that people put on thier dogs it is hard to sort through the bullshit sometimes.If you know the breeder and his reputation it makes the peds alot easier to research.But thier is more to a ped than just how many times a certain dog shows up.It also tells you about the dogs and if they went into top competition because it can be researched easier coming from a honest breeder.If you got dogs that have no titles and no one can verfiy anything on them its not worth the time for me.I mean even if you say they tested, only means they fit you the breeders standards.It doesnt mean they have the talent to go in top cmpetition.Thier is only one way to ever know that.Not saying your dogs are junk if u like em thats good enough..I was only pointing out that peds do matter if you spend the time and do the research and dont get caught up on the pretty papers.

8. U right every dog on my yard has papers ADBA, BFKC and UKC dogs I will never say papers don't mean anything I said you can not tell if one dog will better than another from papers ! And as far as titles that's for the fame if that's ones style I love the breed my titles and verification come from peps that like my dogs and if they get one tell me its the best or one of the best dogs they ever had the (haters not calling anyone up here one) let u know you doing good because if not no one wld not care! IMO . and titles etc even now and bck in the days comes later and not everyone wants or like to promote like most the peps I deal with. Which make perfect sense IF u don't need the fame and most do but not everyone !

9. And how many people really know how to break down a pedigree anyways . You may be surprised I tell u what , u for sure for to go past the 4th gen. Good luck to u all !!

10. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Not really.. believe in the old saying if the dogs in the front of the ped aint shit,,,it doesnt matter how good the ones in the back are...jmo

11. ragedog10

ragedog10 Top Dog

Couldn't of said better! Yis Ole Man

12. I'm glad someone finally said this.....

13. As the old saying goes if you don't have any haters you do doing shit is the one I like to go bye !!! And unless you have seen the sire , dam or pups 1st hand you don't know what is or is not shit!!!

14. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Whatzzzzz Uppppp Dred..

15. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

And another old timer told me..And alot of you will haye me..But he told me your hound is as only as good as his last Hunt.

16. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

This is dumb ass shit. check the genetics thread and stfu. As cheap as you slang them dogs. I would bet there worth every penny. Golden head and all.

17. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

Yeah I saw that bb.the ped description seems to Indicate a focus on looks and papers

18. 87buick

87buick Top Dog

Finally its out, this clown been trying to peddle his shit on here since day one. Every post or topic he has to put his shit up. Its no wonder you got all them so called hits you post on everybody thread with that bull. Stop worrying about wack ass hits to a page and stop takling that bull. Shits old.

19. tubrunwva

tubrunwva Big Dog

^^^^^^^^that about sums it up............

20. It was summed up bout 20 posts ago them Mr Slim just happen to cosigned on the fam he knows on my bottem half Emmitt/Red boy/ Snooty cross that i just happen to do as he said one shld do in a earlier post and its gone !! So I will not start anymore problems and drive up any more so clled views for showing and talking bout my dogs like everyone else I will see y'all soon! I will let y'all have the 100's of 1000's of post and I will keep doing my thing and put my 2 cents in from time to time like I been doing y'all have a nice day!!