1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Poland's Jump

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by AncientKulcha, Oct 15, 2008.

1. tubrunwva

tubrunwva Big Dog

Man just because a dog comes from a quote on quote ''solid'' family of dogs, DOESNT MEANS HE OR SHE IS A SOLID DOG. The man said stoney produced curs at such a rate that the old man said he should be put down, and that the titles and breedings behind the grunt dog were suspect at best. People act like just because they have a rom dog in their ped that means THAT particular dog is worth a fuck! Man good producers DO PRODUCE BS DOGS! Solid families have their curs, cold, and bs NOT WORTH A DAM dogs to! I cant speak for anyone else on this forum, but Im not saying your dogs are bs or not good dogs, Im saying JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE BRED A CERTAIN WAY OR HAVE CERTAIN DOGS BEHIND THEM DOESNT MEAN THEY ARE GOOD...............just my 2 cents.............................

2. x2...................................................

3. young muscle

young muscle Big Dog

Its been awhile since I've been on here, but the last time this dude (realpitsnobull ) was claiming he knew about Snooty dogs
    (He's only been the game for 10yrs) now he's an except on Bullet dogs!?
    He only has 14,000 hits on his website because people wanted to see his bullshit he selling to the public and have a good laugh about it, everybody knows these dog speak for themselves, I know people all over the country that are into these dogs just like the rest of the (real dogmen & women) on this board, and I never heard the stuff he's peddling make peep! (And I got a lot of people in NC) all that "those who know " crap, get the fuck outta here!

4. I see someone wants some shine so I will gv u one post 1 st of all learn how to read I sd been in the dogs ten years and still got a lot to learn 2nd 14,000 hits is about my photo gallery my site got way more hits then that you got bout 10,000 more to go wanna be!!! And last but not least I am not hard to find since you know so many peps in NC how bout u tell the good peps how many dogs of mine u have seen??? That wld be 0 !!! Which makes u lie like a rug what you seem to do best since you was talking last year when i did the 1st breeding bout dogs you never seen which makes u a top of the line bash boy while I sent dogs to NY,FL , MI and SC with no complaints at all and some wanted more and coming back!!! So like I sd bout 20 posts ago I am done!! P.S like the real dog men tell me why spend time fussing with fools cause people from a distance can't tell who from who!!! Haha Jay-Z said that to but so do the peps that like my dogs. So if u like my dogs great if not that's fine to each is own, but if u speaking on dogs you don't know shit about and never seen before (like last year) well smart peps can put 2 and 2 together Mr I know everyone in NC . Lol

5. Y'all have fun typing think I have told just about enough of my BI !!!!

6. hi-tek kennels

hi-tek kennels Big Dog

:lipstickpitbullf:SMDH!!!!

7. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Who gives a shit how many times the gallery was viewed? Honestly who cares? What exactly does that prove... 14k ppl thought "lemme see what this nutjob has posted up here"? Secondly... I hear lots of ppl say the first 4 generations is what counts.... In reality only 1 generation counts... And that the individual dog itself! Now you may or may not have good dogs... Never had one so idk... But you can't assume that all dogs bred similar or down from same dogs as yours will be the same... Same way one man can have 5-6 from a line do good another man with 5-6 dogs from same line can have shitty results... Hence one man says these dogs are THE shit... Meanwhile other guys sayin these dogs AINT shit.... That's how the cookie crumbles... Ball bounces... Chips fall..

8. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

I made that post but it is now gone. I must have posted something outside the lines. Not sure. S

9. hi-tek kennels

hi-tek kennels Big Dog

And Jumparound was no rom either!!!!

10. xx24x7xx

xx24x7xx Big Dog

Like slim said facts are facts. I speak to TW(BDK) who recently cleared his yard...see thing is NOBODY says o my dog ain't shit...I jus like em so I feed him. I've seen PLENTY quit n less than 20...hell most of em barely saw 10mins! There's a lot more I'd like to add bt this horse has been gettn beat since like 09 now lol! Slim my friend its been awhile good to c ya still tryna educate. Since Grunt everybody n their grandma thinks u jus breed Poland/Mims an "IT SHOULD B GOOD 1's" LMFAO. Slim said f yo lunch....I say don't even turn off da truck. But @ the end of da day ppl gonna do what they wanna...GOOD LUCK!

xB9T9Kx

11. doogs

doogs Pup

Do eli jeep x redboy cross good with jump around dogs

12. slim12

It has been beat to death. On paper (and breeding dogs from paper will always have short lived success if it has success at all) it was a great idea. The bottom half of the Grunt pedigree is chock full of all night dogs. Dogs that would go all night and in turn produced dogs that would go all night. The Stoney dogs could bite. I mean flat shut it down. Not for very long, but as a strain of dogs, they could flat lay some pipe. The idea was to bite from the top and scratch from the bottom. It worked for Sabotage. It did not work for Grunt. Grunt's devastating mouth got him thru #1 with bad signs. Same as #2. He changed hands after each gathering. First because of the signs and second because of the money offered.
    When people make these Grunt posts or inquiries it is all ways about Grunt based on the false hype spewed by his last owner. No one ever asks about the bulldog Sabotage. She stayed at home because she was the better of the two, just without the publicity campaign. I never start a post about these dogs, or Stoney for that matter, but if someone asks/posts I will post the same as I always do.
    The breeding concept was a good paper idea. I think it yielded one out of three. Not bad. Not great. The percentages when bred back toward Stoney fell from there. When these dogs were bred back towards the bottom, or even to other families with solid backgrounds, the percentages were not amazing, but much better.
    Not to be any more negative than it needs to be, but I still would not pack a lunch with dogs based off Stoney. S

13. You did nothing but cosign on the breeding because u know but Kevin blood and he was a Dogman and he knows mims 1st hand , honey comes off his yard ! But if we agree thats too boring !! Lol much more fun to bash grunt ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [195560] :: ADCOX' GRUNT than tlk bout his sis ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [75597] :: <font color=green>NAIL'EM DOWN'S SABOTAGE 2XW that you point out was a trill dog!!! In which a kid cld see my dogs are breed better!! I sd i was not going to post anymore but we cool and i see u know you stuff i read what you posted before it did a casper on us haha! And y'all must care bout the 14,000 views y'all keep talking bout it!!!! The gallery has pictures not post dummie!!! The story behind that is I had maybe 5 or so pics up there the last year when a few peps wanted to bash 25% of my breeding so i sd let me put up maybe 10% of the 1000,s of pic to show the few retards I run across on the net they I have breed and handled more dogs than most y'all typing!!! P.S. sd most not all before y'all start typing! Haha but in another ten it my be all!! I don't blame the peps that get my dogs for not promoting do the streets put everyone on to there connect no!! Do u show everyone your best fishing hole no!! Say let the retards think they more let grunt than his sis while we zoom bye on the highway like a turbo sports bike!! Good thing bout it social media is here to stay so y'all can read how much y'all knew for years to come!!! I will try to make this my last post. Y'all have I nice day!!

14. slim12

Well said. To each his own, never were more wiser words spoken. Best of luck with your dogs. S

15. P.S. lets just say for the sake of argument that my dogs are more like sabotage!! Plus some Now how happy wld I be !!! You think bout it!!!!

16. Thanks real Dogman !!!

17. young muscle

young muscle Big Dog

Lets see what gold head produced.