1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Poland's Jump

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by AncientKulcha, Oct 15, 2008.

1. . Thanks like I said I do it for me and the people in my circle for the love, will I get real serious one day ,shows pro style site 1st page on google maybe but for now just the love !!!

2. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

Well said. I did not think it would get this far when I originally answered the post about the Poland's Jump Around dog. I laid out some facts based on personal experience. If the same subject coma up about Bloodline XXX in Texas or Mississippi or wherever I would have read and learned. The dogs that were mentioned were right here in NC, with people I know/knew, and dogs I have actually seen.
    When Mr. Edwards said my dog Stoney has been bred to the nicest bitches going, bitches that have produced with others, and there has not been one dog worth feeding off of him, go ahead and put him down. With all due respect to Mr. Edwards he sold as many dogs an anyone in the game, so when a dog bred like Stoney was put down that should be enough for most to know the dog did not produce in the least. These are facts.
    I understand that sometimes things happen and they are private and not everyone needs to know. Is it possible a dog or two off Stoney could get out there and I not know about it, absolutely. The guy doing the breedings, odds are he would know. So when he said "not one" I have to believe he meant not one.

Could some of the dogs that did not perform go on to produce a good dog? Yes. This is where the topic should die. S

3. If you ask me the subject been dead Stoney dead, Mr Edwards who I am a fan of not selling any dogs anymore and the last of that old historic blood (king ) has past a month ago he was 10. I never said your stories were not true like I said u have good info ! But I also said let the people choose why? They can go off your info or anyone else or they cld get a pup off a 75% line breed Stoney male dog in 2013 and see with there own eyes!! Not to mention have old blood that no one else has in 2013 but inbred Poland dogs threw jump around ! Now that's not a story that's a fact!! I actually think its a joke and so does does my circle who has the blood on there yard that a dog wld be breed 10 years ago like this ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [394861] :: KING WILLIAMS if the blood sucks so bad lol!! I think Dials knows her dogs ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [210618] :: DIAL'S BLANKET Mr Edwards got fooled and all the other real dog men over and over again breeding there best bitches to him right! Wilders I guess was fooled ,Woods I guess was fooled , Poland was fooled , hell I guess I am fooled too then ! And who for the love of god is Hawley's ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [22699] :: HAWLEY'S STONEY that no one knows about?? Any way the post shld die because king was the last of it heavy in 2013 . It fooled even the guy I got bee bee from ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [407527] :: KEVIN'S ZEMBA 2 huh? So to end the subject want some historic Stoney blood go see poland's or me and if not fine this it the USA and I have a few ways I will cross it now that kings gone this will be here in 2 weeks ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [410935] :: 2014 BREEDING
    These will be future breeding ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [379068] :: MAYBE 2013
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [305549] :: TIGHT BRED WILLIAMS BLOODLINE PUPS COMING SOON!!

Like I said I respect all opinions and info if its good! But also like I said let the people choose they can read or they can see with there eyes you make the call ! This is not a brag this it what I do I am hands on ! Y'all have a god day!!

4. tubrunwva

tubrunwva Big Dog

Uh oh there goes that Williams blood again.............hey Slim clear your inbox, I tried to hit u yesterday and it said it was full.

5. slim12

I am going to try and let this be my last post on the subject. The names you mentioned did not get fooled. But do not think Stoney was bred to a bitch, wait for two years to see if it worked and then bred again. Stoney was bred to multiple dogs over a short period of time when Mr. Edwards started breeding him. According to Mr. Edwards as each of those dogs/litter came of age "not one was worth feeding". He was bred many times between the initial breedings and when the initial litters came of age. Mr. Edwards made the call because of the lack of production.

I have never once said for someone to read my posts and let that sway you into your next purchase. I could care less who is selling what, for how much and to who. It is a non-factor for me. I will try really hard to let this be my last post on the subject. If it pops up again, as it does from time to time, I will make one post about Stoney and the parade of curs after him and then refer them to this link. That way they can make their own decisions and purchase as they please. Later, S

6. slim12

I thought I had cleared them out the other day., It should have space now. S

7. Thanks but i am not worried about sales . Like i said many times before the homes my dogs go to do not promote and the chances of someone that reads these threads getting a dog from me is slim to none trust me ! I got a hater last year( not calling any up here one ) that made up a fake post on rip off report bout my UKC Blues thinking he cld stop me haha to dumb to see he just helping promote he so mad that i breed the standerd size not bully and they still hot he just knew i was crossing them with my rednose line lol so defending my blood online is nothing new. No real dog man that i would deal with would listen to a few no name post when thay can just call! Not my 1st ride ! The problem i have is when a young man or women gets a Polands dog gets online says hey this is my dog what yall think and in less than a min bash time stoney bash grunt bash etc ! Now the guy or gal feels bad bout his lil pup that never had a fair chance now they ready to sale or get rid of the dog why because they did not know any better. LOOKING AT A PED AND TELLING SOME ONE THERE DOG IS NOT WORTH FEEDING has to be one the dumbest things i ever heard. I am from the country and i seen and heard of many none papered dogs even collect at the end ! ANY real dog man knows that ! WHY not talk about grunt bad ass sis or jumps dam from JACKSON's that worked fine for peps http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=17800
    or stoneys sire from HALLS http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=16955 very proven or stoney dam from ROCCA's very proven they have there OWN LINE http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=16956 nope just GRUNT ,STONEY TALES !! I have heard that he said story more times than i can count so another 20 times will not matter. And there is some info missing because hawleys ped was put in the same time and edwards same reg # and all and i have heard not one response about it ! http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=offspring&dog_id=22699 still waiting ! I have plenty of stories heres one got a call a year or so ago from a guy up north just out the blue (as i do from timt to time )sd hey man i got a dog from the guy i seen in your ped it was polands crossed with chinaman he got it for FREE from a guy who did not want the pup ( prob listening to people tell him how bad his dog will be ) so the he took the dog feed and raised the pup to make a long story short he had some so clled big wheels come from out of town and what to see something so his friend has some top of the the line lit up ped heavy ELI breed blood the that was so trill the guy gets the free poland/ chinaman cross out because he had not looked at him yet lets just say after a few broken bones and 2 dogs later the polands /chainaman cross stood !! Yeah i Know it was the chinaman right !! They guy had no reason to call and tell me that BUT HE DID. SO keep the info coming this is the USA Just know other people has there tales ALSO. UNLESS you see a dog 1st hand or in action if possible you dont know what you got and thats a FACT! Some dogs are better at making good pups than they ever was a good dog or better dog than making pups you just never know till its done . Like i said before i respect all opinions so respect mine . GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL !!

8. hi-tek kennels

hi-tek kennels Big Dog

Man stop while your behind

9. ragedog10

ragedog10 Top Dog

Lol.Yis Ole Man

10. tubrunwva

tubrunwva Big Dog

Hey realpits I said it before SO YOU MUST BE A GOOD SALESMAN. Minnie, grunt, sabotage etc have already been addressed in this thread. This thread boils down to 100 to 1 odds my man.......You keep saying PPL LOOKING AT PEDS and saying the dog isnt worth feeding, AND PPL TELLING YOU THEY WERE LOOKING AT THE DOGS AND THEY WERENT WORTH FEEDING! And just for the sake of it all, INQUIRING MINDS WANNA KNOW HOW OL REAL PITS ENDED UP WITH THIS GREAT STONEY BLOOD
    .......Man even the ppl that bred those dogs bred away from THEM SOONER OR LATER! Really man ppl WANT TO KNOW THE SECRET TO YOUR SUCCESS......Ppl wanna know how they spent yrs of feeding, breeding, blood, sweat and tears to finally say......''man we gotta go in another direction CUZ THESE HOUNDS ARENT CUTTING THE MUSTARD".......and up pops real pits saying ''ha ha......I know something you dont know'' AND YOU HAVE PPL THAT LOST SO MUCH WONDERING AND ASKING THEMSELVES WTH DOES THIS DUDE KNOW THAT I/WE DIDNT?

11. ppl did not ask me u did and since some peps want this thead to die (me too) I hope this gets my point accross. Read this thread from 2010 to now more BASH Than anything! and that yall choice but WHY? I think the stoney story popped up 20 times ! i think we got it the 1st 5-10 i know i did ! Now these young pups out her have a bad name before they grow up lol dang let the pups prove what they worth thats all i am saying not i have seen this blood 1st hand and it not worth the feed. You seen the blood but have you seen that persons hound his or her cross that answer wld be NO. and what dog did you use or feed that did not work for you that makes u talk so down on it thats what we wnt to know! But to answer your ? It was bout 10 years ago i was moving on my own soon and i want a pit bad went or my boy crib he had 2 pits no papers but they was good dogs i fell in love then but i wanted papers too so i went on the hunt my home boy friends was suppose to have one but no luck i just happen to go to walmart and i saw i a flyer the most offical looking pitbull i have seen pups for sale with # you cld put up flyers in wal-mart back then haha so i called she just had a litter so i drove out to the country (because i was home anyway) down a dirt road and saw a mini pit farm there there was the litter of maybe 6-7 pups they was like 4 weeks barely eating puppy chow she said pick one or i got this older one here for more $ but she like to fight is what she told me . This being my 1st dog i needed a pup not a 4-5 that was already growing fast (now i know that the best time to get them when they old unless you just want a pup and i did) so i got a pup i want a male anyway and i think i just happen to get one of the hottest of the litter i said are they trill dog ?(she laughed yeah) so i had my 1st pup. I did every thing with this dog not really knowing bout the blood at the time just wanting a real dog with papers . This puppy was hot ! as soon as he can walk real good he shaking, locking ,grawling thhe whole 9 . But he was a show stopper golden/brown head ,golden brown eyes ,rednose dog with white body and a few cow patches you dont see that every day! Cow patches sometimes yes bout not the GOLD MASK like it was drawn on. Many tried to buy him from me with out seeing the papers cause he was so hot acting . He was so high energy that peps wld say can you handle the dog all the time and tried to make him a house dog lol bad move beside tearing up everything he did ok haha but by a 1 and 1/2 he was going outside. Year went by and lets just say i seen what i needed to see out of him he wld attack a moving lawn mower he was crazy. The 1st time i breed him bout 2 or so to a friend across the st. He had 2 good looking female dogs but no papers sd what the hell my 1st litter why not we signed and contract and it was done. Both of ous thinking about the $ or being a saleman as u call it was young and did not know better i then learned how hard breeding dogs can be. I also had a bad experience with my 1st stud out and that made me not wnt to stud anymore the guy took horrible care of the pups show i got my 1/2 quick i then also say how hard it can be to sell dogs so i had to learn from my mistakes as we all do ! The pups turn out OK but i want my own bitch now so i drive to Sailsbury NC and got this dog 6 GEN http://www.bullypedia.net/americanbully/details.php?id=158033&gens=7 know i have my papered pups coming that i can take care of . I breed her maybe 4 or 5 times with king but she wld always have 3 damn pups but they where good dogs. The problem then was the bottem side that angels Blood in more private as a guy later called me and schooled me a bit on the blood upset that i was selling the pups and wondering how i got it because he was thinking he had the last of it. Also some peps dont understand the weight pulling stuff is just a cover up for later . I admit i was selling dog for $ then or tried to anyway it was hard and peps want to call and be nosey not get a dog i soon learned, and alot of peps i sold too did not need that type of high energy dog they are not for everyone and the males were super strong ! So i made a site to tell you all about my blood and i dont have to waste my time or yours help weed out the real from the fake alot i can listen to see if they real dogmen or at least willing to learn like we all have to do. I got the blues because peps kept asking me did i have any so i sd what hell and to be honest my blue line took off way better than my rednose mostly due to queens 3 pups and there is a bigger market for them people like choices i know i do ! Back to the subject i got a call from a guy that wanted me to stud king real bad to this old corvino blood he has access too now i got many studs calls when i put up king ped bout 3 years ago but this guy just kept calling think i may change my mind(he HU on me when i told him king was gone) but the 1st stud nightmare broke me . While talking to me told me to stop playing with that blood he is getting old he is the last of that blood that close breed him to a bitch like him and u will clear your yard and he was serious he said kings top was ok but that bottom was hell on wheels thats what made him call. He was a big RED DOG http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=offspring&dog_id=1584 fan thats heavy in kings blood I knew he was right the problem is how much Bullet,Snooty,Mollybee,Rufus type blood you going to run across with no bull. I saw a ad BFKC female for sale no ped just a # i call dude sd had a good dog here for sale i knew bout the mims blood a bit plus been in the kennel club threw king sd it was crossed with emmit did not know much bout emmitt but knew the boyles blood was good cause of jethro and stuff so i drive out to the country again not too far from where i got king years bck not knowing really how the dog looks and i pick up this bitch 6 GEN http://www.bullypedia.net/americanbully/details.php?id=199923&gens=7 Gold head white body cow patch you can not script this if you tried. These hounds been been making people real happy i know its the bottom side lol ! Peps tell me your pups are different pretty and hot you need to call them williams blood why cause when do a breeding you can call your dogs what ever you want plus they are battle crossed is what we call it a mixture of different blood or scatterd breed to some folks. But if you look its not king is line breed and bee bee is too here is what i make for me and my circle http://www.youtube.com/user/1vancewilliams?feature=mhum#p/u they make us happy and that all that counts. Hope that answers your ? If not i am done someone will get my point see yall later

12. 87buick

87buick Top Dog

wow.....wow.
    I was first schooled in the Eastern parts of Northern Carolina's. if it was one thing there wasn't a shortage off was wannabe dog breeders breeding for the buck. There was never a shortage of land, everybody had an acre or more and easy access to cheap pups from all the breedings some people eventually had to give pups away or sell dirt cheap because they could not sell them.
    A lot of my boys back in the day started with one female then bred and kept some but there was no reason then just to start a yard because they had the land and didn't want to invest more money when they already had a female and my boy had a male.
    They tried to push some off on me, but I was not about to go that route. I was being schooled were I was a yard boy on the weekends. I saw many bloodlines, and listened to the old man. Don't breed garbage. Travel and seek out what's already producing, and proven.
    Long story short, I wound up buying a mims snooty/ bolio/ x Redboy/Medlin male 18 months old and schooled. The old man gave me the ring on this one. Once back home, it wasn't long before people are trying you. This little monster was called out to a yard full off the polands blood. Lets just say there was a lot of culling that night.
    Also cleaned up a yard of Termite bred dogs. Patience and well bred dogs gets you further. If its one thing puppy peddler and dreamers yards are good for is schooling a potential bulldog lol!
    Just cause you have a papered APBT doesn't mean you should breed it. Blue pits sell lol! This is pathetic!
    I give you this much, your a great sales man. You proof the fact that there's a sucker born every day.
    You have no morales or shame, you talk like a straight ignorant and your so blind to the fact that you breed garbage and have no shame in it.

13. ursaminor

ursaminor Top Dog

Well said buick87. Some of us here do not have guidance but still have morale and know the principals when it comes to this stuff. One mans junk is anothers treasure and you been singing this same tune going 7 pages. WE GET IT! Take what advice was given and hope you change for the better and do something about even if you choose not to admit it.

14. slim12

87Buick, drop a name or a ped on that cross you mentioned. S

15. 87buick

87buick Top Dog

I rather not, but he wound up with D. Steve and that was the last I heard.
    Never messed with peds. The bottom had Mim's Happy mixed the the Medlins.
    Super game dogs with punch. I wound up with a Redboy male down from Happy.
    I miss them Mims bulldogs. I believe the top had a female from Cochrans big nose Kate. It's been over a decade and the papers must be lost by now lol.

16. slim12

I never looked at it as bashing. Just facts. If you tell me a 'tale' about your dogs, I read/listen, and that is the extent of it. I can't tell you anything about the dogs you have because I do not know them. That is also fact. The original post asked about Jump Around. I gave pertinent facts about Jump Around ( a pet, nothing more, nothing less). I gave pertinent facts about Stoney. Those facts are based on the number of Stoney dogs that quit right here in our 'backyard'. Fact, I have stood on the ground in which Stoney now resides. Fact, he was placed there at the bequest of his owner, in the prime of his producing life, because his puppies were not worth feeding. This decision made by a man who sold more puppies than just about anyone in the game.
    Like I said many times before, stating facts is not bashing. I gave all the props in the world to Sabotage. She is a bulldog. Grunt was not. The other littermate Molly I know nothing of, so I can't say anything good or bad about her. What I will say, is that breeding a dog bred like that toward the Stoney side of the pedigree is a recipe for lower percentages. Facts. Compare the families? The Redboy/Snooty/Bolio dogs on the bottom or the Jump Around stuff from the top. No comparison. With that said.
    I have a bitch that is Molly Bee bred to Jiggs. She and her brother turned out nicely. I like her. She has done well. Similar in concept to the Grunt/Sabotage theory. Low percentage of game dogs but hard mouthed a really high percentage of time bred to a very high percentage of game dogs top to bottom. Same concept. It worked. From that litter two out of three worked. The two that made it were Redboy dogs based on traits and the one that did not carried the Molly Bee stuff. When it was time to breed her I would never go back toward the Molly Bee. Why? Because it is a low percentage line that is only watered down over time due to limited breedings. The female out of that is now a 1XW and has pups on the ground out of her half brother. He too was bred away from the Molly Bee blood, and carries himself as a Redboy dog.
    My point in all the posts is the same. The Stoney strain has extremely low percentages of game dogs. If one has Stoney in the pedigree I would not say scrap it, but I would say don't breed in that direction. That is based on personal, first hand experience as well as first hand knowledge of the two people that knew the most about Stoney. It is most definitely not looking a pedigree and estimating a dog's worth. Far from it. S

17. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

Slim why waste time stating the obvious? Let it go bud them dogs were local to you. And it aint like that stuff is a secret. Just look at cregslist around nc lol

18. young muscle

young muscle Big Dog

Walmart,lol!

19. FrankDublin

FrankDublin CH Dog

Lmao young muscle

20. soundfx06

soundfx06 Pup

If you were in the eastern part of NC around 2001-2007 thats all you had to do was go to either Walmart or Winn Dixie parking lot peddlers were there by the handful. Dogs all shape size and color and papers any which way you wanted them (saw it with my own eyes). Wilson, jacksonville,maysville,new bern, greensboro every weekend thier target was military folks. So that part of where he got the dog doesn't surprise me.