1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Poland's Jump

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by AncientKulcha, Oct 15, 2008.

1. ragedog10

ragedog10 Top Dog

Good dogs are where you find just took a whole new meaning!Walmart does really have everything lmao. All BS aside dude refuse s to listen so there is no point in trying to help him. Yis Ole Man

2. hi-tek kennels

hi-tek kennels Big Dog

Some Peps jus know it all

3. 87buick

87buick Top Dog

I miss North Carolina, I'm still convincing the wifey on retirement there. Lol Walmart statement is so true.

4. LOL i am from the area i got the dogs from i and not from greensboro ahaha that is my back yard and i saw a flyer at walmart not got the dog at walmart lol i made the drive when i called the # can yall read. Look yall have fun posting and read these same post you put up in a few more years and see who knows what !!

5. tubrunwva

tubrunwva Big Dog

Realpits you have made a believer out of me......man from here on out every dog I own is going to be one of those williams bloodline dogs, and hopefully I can get my hands on some of the all white golden head ones, because they are superior and the best of the best! Years later we both can laugh at everybody else who missed out.......realpits I'm with you man!

6. hi-tek kennels

hi-tek kennels Big Dog

Aint that the truth!!!!

7. I tell y'all what just to show y'all I am a good sport and I think slim is a honest man I will think about talking with him And giving him ( after we talk about it) my last female gyp I need to rehome she just turned a year I kept 2 myself and this is the last pic even and let him give a fair report for all to read on what even the last of my hounds for the right person in the right hands can do. One of 2 things will happen she will not make the cut and he can give her back because he near my home town no big deal OR my dog will go to a camp of good handlers and will have a jump start to her career and I will not have to wait to say I told y'all so lol ! How is that for a salesman huh???

8. hi-tek kennels

hi-tek kennels Big Dog

He just dont get it????????????

9. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

No biggie. I had one from a Mims/Medlin breeding that was bred back to a straight Bolio male. 6 of 7 made it to the show, the other was a pet from the get. They came from the eastern NC area as well. Just wondering. S

10. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

11. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

What the fuck did guy see at 5 months?

Dude, you got a lighter?

12. NC STYLE

NC STYLE Banned

Lol a bunch of no life losers and to the mod who banned realpits and moved a great 2000 views 150 post thread you all are a bunch of nobody's you can have this weak unfair site that's why the pit bull bible is better suckers lol ban me too who gives a flip lol!!!

13. hi-tek kennels

hi-tek kennels Big Dog

kaaabooom!!!

14. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

You were already banned once real pits no bull, you answered the question tho for anyone who didn't know, only buyers for your dogs gotta be dumbasses or ain't never had a dog. You can't see shit at 5 months that makes you want more dogs from a person. I've seen firecrackers at 5 months that wouldn't hit a lick later in life and I've seen 5 month olds that make you wanna send em back that turn on and turn up later

Dude, you got a lighter?

15. 87buick

87buick Top Dog

The future of the dogs realpits lol

16. young muscle

young muscle Big Dog

Honestly I hope Nc/realpits doesn't get banned I enjoy his moronic post!
    He just needs to get tougher skin and get mad we people respond to his post/threads,
    this Internet sometimes it's fruitful info on here while other times we're on some
    bullshit, just kickback and enjoy.

17. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

....don't..go.:sad0071:."real-pets+load's a bull".....?????please...don't..go..:sad0049:..lol...LOL..:wave1:..WHAT WILL BE YOUR NEW NAME....????????

18. keystone

keystone CH Dog

to 'Please, Please, Please' by James Brown. Please, please, please, please / (Please, please don't go) / Please, please, please / (Please, please don't.

19. NC STYLE

NC STYLE Banned