1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Police shoot and kill local pitbull

Discussion in 'Pit Bull News' started by B, May 18, 2005.

1. SWAMPER

SWAMPER Pup

I Would Say How Long Did They Give Him To Put The Dog Up ????????5 Seconds Or 5 Minutes?lol But Something Does Sound Weird As Far As A Domestic Call And She Wasnt Home.........................

2. jankab

jankab Top Dog

In this story...

Neighbors = bogus phone call
    Dog = protect man
    Police = protect from domestic dispute
    Police = guns
    Dog = no gun

End of story... Why argue about it?

Keep us updated B

3. jawbones

jawbones Top Dog

Exactly right, this dog was doing what every good loyal breed of dog would do. We are living in sad times.

4. jawbones

jawbones Top Dog

This is why there are people calling in bogus tips and when the cops get there they are being ambushed. I know it's wrong, but at the same time you can't just expect the public to continue this kind of abuse without someone fighting back. I'm glad I live out in the middle of know where, on my payed for 17 acres. If your going to own a bull dog it's best you live in the country.

5. Crash97

Crash97 Top Dog

6. Marty

Marty Guest

Crash... I was thinking the same thing, but forgot to post it. Good ? Lol

7. GrCh_Jeff

GrCh_Jeff Big Dog

me 3...sounds like it...

8. Bluepit50

Bluepit50 Top Dog

If this story is true then they have 1 big lawsuit coming through!!! If that same thing happened to me I would be in jail for killing both them and would be released from it being self defense, they cannot enter your house like that, then I would collect all my $$$$ from them in a huge lawsuit.

About pitbulls protecting, never heard of trained pitbulls for protection, they usually will always protect you and your house naturally. I feel way more safe with pitbulls on my side then any overgrown Rott or some clumsy doberman, shoot, pits might not make good guard dogs but I don't mind their protection!!! If someone breaks in your house thats what they are suppose to do, they are intelligent enough to know whats going on. I'm with my pits protecting me, sorry but I feel very safe with them if someone tried something on us here.:)

9. How In The Hell Would A Cop Like Someone To Kick In His Door And Shoot His Dog Or Better Yet Him. I Cannot Believe That People Are So Stupid Sometimes.

10. B

B CH Dog

That is EXACTLY the story! I can't believe it made it on the internet. That isn't even the full account. What BS! Wow... that just goes to show you that they post whatever news makes them look the best.... FU** that just pisses me off. That isn't anything near the whole story...........

B

11. B

B CH Dog

My friend lives a block away and we heard the real story from the woman supposedly being "domestically" abused. The woman that wasn't even at the house. I hope to god someone sues the shit out of the Tacoma Police Department. FYI, we have the most crooked police force in the nation. We also have the highest crime rates per capita. Imagine that..... Thank god I'm buying a new house in the sticks away from all this bullshit. I'll just sit back, enjoy my acreage and the good country life.

B

12. carter_boy05

carter_boy05 Guest

you know pigs always get away with sh**, i had a dog also that they took from me, he got loose oneday and found him a coon and the coon put a lil something on him, someone call and said i was fighting my dog, even though i wasn't they came and took my dog and locked me up

13. missybee16

missybee16 CH Dog

In fact, some law enforcement officers are trained in these situations. Just some take it a little to far. And, give all other ones a bad rap.

14. mike333

mike333 Big Dog

I wish citezens arrest was as effective as a police arrest.I'd be off now arresting the hell out those pricks!!!The whole ordeal is terrible but I'm not sure on how the law works to full extent but I would think they'd have to have a warrant to just kick someones door down.The man said he would put the dog up & just b/c the po po's tampax's where soggy & got theyre panties all in a wad they had to kick down the door & unloaded on the dog?

15. missybee16

missybee16 CH Dog

When there is a domestic despute, they don't need a warrant. They are there to see what the situation is. They usually, only give a few seconds before entering a residence. It is the responsibilty of the owner to put up his dog, as soon as, possible. Me, I give them a couple minutes. Dogs don't always obey.

16. ghost 1

ghost 1 CH Dog

your right the police have no right to charge up in anyones house without consent from the owner ,,,unless they have a search warrent,,,if it was me i'd sue the sh** out of them,,,,first of the police can't shoot a person unless it is justified but a dog on the other hand is another story,, all they have to say is it was trying to get me,,, after all it's just a dog to the courts,, ppl don't understand the love for our dogs we all have because our dogs luv us and will prove it till the death of their poor souls