1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Poor Girl

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by GameKid16, Jun 17, 2005.

1. GameKid16

GameKid16 Big Dog

I was walkin down the street today, and I looked a back yard from a road, there were. 5 dogs in it.. all of them skin and bones!! 1 rottweiler (adult) 1 white/brindle pitbull (adult) 2 brindle (pup) and this little rednosed I guess it a red/brindle.. so I went and ask the guy if he was getting ride of them.. he tried to sell me one but I told him I had no money!!! so he gave this little red/brindle one.. it was so underfeed and more.. all the dogs in the backyard were like this.. the rottweiler is in worse shape.. but this little girl was the best one in the backyard.. I brought it home and feed it and water it.. also gave it a bath.. but I dont have the money at the moment do to finachail problems to take care of this pup.. so I called the animal shelter.. and they came and picked my little girl up... I told him about the other dogs in the yard.. he said he whould check it out but I dont think he did!!!

I didnt want to call the animal shelter, but the poor little dog was suffuring...
    and it was all I chould do..

but I chouldnt leave this little girl at that house.. that had no shelter,food,water. with the how sun she whoulnt have made it through the day

there pictures in my gallery

[​IMG]

2. CB

CB CH Dog

people like that should be in jail. Atleast you gave the pup a little bit of pleasure with you feeding it and bathing it. Good Job.

3. GameKid16

GameKid16 Big Dog

YEA I feel real bad having to give it to the animal shelter.. I wonder if they will help her or destroy her??

4. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

By lookin at your picture I am to assume the puppy has now died? Such a shame that people will do this to a puppy.

5. msheely

msheely Big Dog

That poor animal. I must commend you on trying to do something for the dog. Most people would have walked by and commented on the animals and done nothing. If you hear anything else about the dogs keep us informed.

6. njchmin

njchmin Big Dog

Thats sad. People who treat thier animals like that should be shot. Atleast you tried to help. You did more than most people would.

7. Crash97

Crash97 Top Dog

You didn't ask? I would have verified that they were to heal and adopt it out. Don't get me wrong, it's very admirable that you got the pup out of where it was at.

8. GameKid16

GameKid16 Big Dog

I asked the guy what he was going to do with it and he said take it to the vet is all he knows.. the guy is right around the corner not even 1/4 a mile

9. DEADGAME14

DEADGAME14 Big Dog

go throw a couple malltops through his window, save the dogs and make sure he does not come out od his house as it burns down!

10. DEACON ROM

DEACON ROM Top Dog

malltops lol

11. Crash97

Crash97 Top Dog

Hell, while you're at it throw some Malotovs in too....;)

12. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

^ Lol.............

13. HBK

HBK Big Dog

Sorry about the loss of this poor little dog. They guy that did this needs his arse kicked something major.

RIP

14. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

Hit me up in a pm!!! Let me know which animal shelter took her! We can try & get her into rescue if it's not too late! Also, I've got some friends involved with Southern States Rottweiler Rescue so if they other dogs are confiscated, I might be able to get the rottie somewhere too. Please let me know!

15. Dang man, that sucks that people would do such a thing to what could have been a great dog. Did you give it to the Memphis Animal Shelter?

16. CB

CB CH Dog

LMAO then when the guy is all roasted and cooked drag him to the dogs so they can eat just make sure he is well done. Wow dont know where that kinda thinking came from.