1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Popeye and Skelator

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by YoungLion, Aug 6, 2011.

1. YoungLion

YoungLion Big Dog

Anyone have any off that turtlebuster stuff ? if so how is it? and did fargo produce producers? I know its some up in ohio and seen some stuff in GA.

2. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

we like ours. every turtlebuster dog we have had turned out good. very hard hittin dogs.

3. Buzzard

Buzzard Pup

I go somewhere else for TB blood.

4. every one ?

5. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

thats what i said. we only have had a few 6 . and we crossed them with ironhead and boyles threw the years. but they were worth feeding. we have a tight one now but he is still young.

6. ok i see where ya goin. no disrespect, i've been through my share. they would get a harder look because they would look like aces out the gate. with them i found, you have a show stopper or a super althletic cur. now with that said the best ones i've seen have had old carver,eli jr outs. the two baddest bitches i ever seen were turtlebuster/fargo. sweetie (pulsar x jinx) and a bitch off her bred to some elwood stuff.

7. YoungLion

YoungLion Big Dog

I have some good bulldogs crossed wit boyles also. As for that old ironhead I was looking hard one time at one Hammond had years back on his yard but he had me look at some Rufus/Chinaman stuff at that time I was considering something off snort, ruff park, or hailstone. Anywayz thanks for the feed back.

8. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

to be honest when we crossed our ironhead with them they were good hard hunters. but when we put the boltaction blackgold to it we got what we wanted. and to respond to u c. we check every dog for a clock up there ass befor they ever are thought about breeding.and honestly thats the only reason we even are thinkin about doing it again. if the young one passes he may get a chance to show what he can throw. and another thing dont let other influences stop you from geting a good dog. every dog we have got from jay and dee has turned out good. take that for what its worth.