1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Poplarville, MS~Floyd Boudreaux Benefit Show-Dec 5&6, 2009

Discussion in 'Southeast' started by Vicki, Oct 10, 2009.

1. p1tbull

p1tbull Big Dog

Re: Poplarville, MS~Floyd Boudreaux Benefit Show-Dec 5&6, 2009

it'll be cool if you guys take plenty of pics for us people who cant make it.:(:(:(

2. Cynthia

Cynthia Top Dog

LOL You really are not that far from me. I may be going with friends, by myself, or with boyfriend. He may be working out of town. But either way I do plan on going!

3. FrankDublin

FrankDublin CH Dog

pensecola is off the hook thats where I did my a school at

ejection seat mechanic(AME)

man I had a blast out there

4. Re: Poplarville, MS~Floyd Boudreaux Benefit Show-Dec 5&6, 2009

Back to the top, everyone come out!

5. Bigu1

Bigu1 Pup

Damn I wish I could. I gotta move my ass down south where all the good stuff happens.

6. budboy88

budboy88 CH Dog

im assuming you might have spent a night or two in seville quarter?? lol

7. RedNoseGurl

RedNoseGurl Big Dog

Bahahahahaha the canadian has questions.... im hoping to make it to this show leaving from the Texas show....

I see only one place listed as lodging.....is there camping on site does anyone know before i call and bother the contacts listed LOL.

And can someone explain how the shows work as opposed to adba.....i see i can register my muttly's at the show so thats a bonus and you all are only 9 hours from texas so why not right ?

I only know a tiny amount of people in the states that show aadr.....i think boogieman will be there...

Someone wanna give the heads up on classes and points and how it runs ?

Mwah

Angelica

8. mikefromMD

mikefromMD Top Dog

Love your dedication!!!!!!!!!!

You are not even going to know you're at an AADR show as they are basically the same. Same adult classes and points. Pups have same classes and earn double of what the ADBA gives (10 points for winning the 4 - 6 month old class etc...). Champion classes are (always???) split, I think. The main difference is that after everything, they bring out all the adult male winners and choose the best. Then they bring out all the female winners and chose the best. After that (and having already chosen the Best Pup earlier) they bring out all three for a Best of Show.

9. RedNoseGurl

RedNoseGurl Big Dog

Oh wow mike that sounds awesome !!! Its still in the making....cos a friend is coming to texas with me i have to see if there is enough room for her to come with me and my Allie.....but i have to drive her home....and then come back to MS.......which kinda sucks....were still working the fine print. But im trying hard !

10. RedNoseGurl

RedNoseGurl Big Dog

OK so the friend backed out.....cant make it to this one.....will see everyone in texas i guess ! And the AADR will have to wait till next year

11. CaesarIsis

CaesarIsis Top Dog

Alright so we are planning on coming, not sure what dogs we are bringin but here's the deal, the motel listed on the fliar does not allow animals unless they are seeing eye dogs? Cant find any hotels around the pearl county fairgrounds, and I NEED to book the hotel room tonight..anyone know of anything around the area?

12. Re: Poplarville, MS~Floyd Boudreaux Benefit Show-Dec 5&6, 2009

Bullshit lol I talked to them earlier! The man lied to you lol. :D

13. Re: Poplarville, MS~Floyd Boudreaux Benefit Show-Dec 5&6, 2009

Besides my dogs are seeing eye dogs! They see with their eyes.

14. Corley

Corley Big Dog

Just read this tread and had to email some of my boys. I'm going to try to make it for sure. 1 of my boys got dogs directly from Floyd.

15. JRSPITS

JRSPITS Top Dog

Is there camping on site? It's a real longshot for us to go, anyone got room in thier bus from Michigan for 6 dogs and 3 people LMAO!!!????

16. CaesarIsis

CaesarIsis Top Dog

Yea from what I've been told there is free camping onsite on the grounds, we're goin Friday night and staying in a hotel then setting up a tent for Saturday night to save money on the room lol.

17. shadowwolf

shadowwolf Big Dog

Cross Posted via AADR - please cross post. This event is no longer sanctioned with the AADR. It will essentially be a "fun show".

The AADR would like to let everyone know that the United States Dog Organization has decided to host this show on their own, this will NOT BE an AADR SANCTIONED event. No AADR staff, judges, or officials will be present at this event. We ask everyone to please let others know as this has happened last minute and no one from USDO has attempted to contact the registry to let us know their intentions. Please be aware, no AADR points or paperwork will be aquired at this show. This show is a benefit to their club, not to Floyd Boudreaux or his legal fund as we were first told. Anyone that has purchased raffled tickets thru the AADR, please keep an eye on your mailbox as we will be issuing refunds this week.

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to contact AADR/Murph at 267-246-6572.

Due to legal circumstances surrounding this event, the AADR has absolutely NO AFFILIATION with the events taking place on December 5th and 6th in Poplarville, Mississippi.

18. CaesarIsis

CaesarIsis Top Dog

Dude wtf??? So was this the AADR's fault or what? Is Floyd still supposed to be there?

19. shadowwolf

shadowwolf Big Dog

Not sure. It's not AADR's fault that I'm aware of. Hosting club opted to not do it via AADR affiliation from my understanding. I'd e-mail/call Murph if you have any questions.

20. CaesarIsis

CaesarIsis Top Dog

K cool, thanks for lettin us know.