1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Popular Bloodline Descriptions??

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by bimbil, Feb 9, 2005.

1. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Guest

The best bloodline is the one that works out for you in your breeding program like an old saying good dogs are where you find em. But as for me Jeep/RedboyJocko is the way to go.

2. houstonapbt

houstonapbt Top Dog

Pretty much the same as Boudreaux

3. Calhoun

Calhoun Pup

Gameness will show up when it's ready. Just keep breeding and culling.

4. pit4ever

pit4ever Banned

Chinaman: everything in one, mainly wind, game, some mouth

learned so muchh man. love this chinaman dog

5. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

good thread thanks pit4ever
    i feel like the mayday yellow dogs are better than iven credit for in this thread tho

6. gogettem

gogettem Pup

Wow i see these opions and every man has a right to an opinion.But i feel like the mayday line isnt getting the credit it deserves.a fact mayday dogs have average mouth,extremly game,incrediable ability,super intellagent,natural winded,and they will finish,and produce high percentages.and mayday dogs can be crossed with alot of other lines and still throw honest bulldogs at a good percentage.

7. Bahamian

Bahamian Pup

I somewhat disagree with a few of your Bolio traits: I say that their gameness is above average to excellent, ok or average mouth, excellent wrestling ability, excellent wind, excellent stamina, above average %, highly intelligent.

8. pitbullkid86

pitbullkid86 Big Dog

Lonzo dogs?

9. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

i agree w you

10. Tank1

Tank1 Big Dog

Let's add somemore to the list.
    Sorrells
    Turtlebuster
    Lonzo
    Boomerang

11. pitbullkid86

pitbullkid86 Big Dog

Thank you, Tank...........

12. Jelet

Jelet Banned

If your talking about chinamen himself, all I have to say is...

Mainly Wind? Do you know how long his matches were? Not long to prove he had "wind."

Game? Barely proved himself IMO.

some mouth? he had a lot of mouth...

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2010
  13. Sampson1

Sampson1 CH Dog

This is a great thread..
    What are some of yalls opinions on
    the best crosses of these bloodlines?

14. SlaughterHouse

SlaughterHouse Big Dog

Snooty dogs ?

15. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

this thread should be on the dumbest stuff you heard thread!

16. CaesarIsis

CaesarIsis Top Dog

yea i agree

17. TheFinest

TheFinest Pup

good thread! Whats the best way to go about researching a specific line?

18. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

not reading threads like this thats for sure!

trial & error is the only way you will get to learn the bloodline in question.
    either you or somebody you know works with it and you spend time with it and you learn the dogs. and no mans stock is identical to the next mans. your yard of chinaman dogs may be all ace gr ch bulldogs, while my whole yard of chinaman dogs may all be box jumpin currs or vice versa! its not about the bloodline, but more about the man behind the bloodline! good dogs are where you find em!
    thats why i said this was a bullshit thread, just cuz a dogs from redboy blood doesnt mean it cant bite or that its super game, or just cuz its a chinaman dog doesnt mean its got a super hard mouth. its all about what the man was breeding for in his stock.
    sayin all redboy dogs are super game is as rediculous as me saying that all mexicans steal!

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2010
  19. Sampson1

Sampson1 CH Dog

Nah Laced I agree with you but its a good thread in the fact that it shows other dog peoples opinions on specific bloodlines...and true throwin a blanket statement over a whole line is stupid and ridiculous but saying that this whole thread is wrong would be just as stupid and ridiculous...if specific lines didnt throw specific thraits everybody would breed the same damn line...Most people know every line throws some curs and every line throws some aces but every line aslo throws some traits more often then the next line does...Thats why you keep whatever line it is that you keep..you like the traits the line throws right? Im not agruing the fact that some posts on this thread are stupid but some of them are informative..now i wouldnt go buy a whole yard of dogs just cause I read on this thread that there performers...that would be a rookie error and if anybody on this thread is considering it...use that money to buy you a poodle or something your just gonna mess stuff up for all us REAL bulldog people.

20. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

no, i can give two shits about the bloodline itself. id get the dogs off of somebody THAT I KNOW breeds good dogs.
    get yourself a good dog, find a line that CLICKS with the one you got and breed/cull to your own standards!
    i wouldnt buy a dog just because its "pure redboy and i heard redboy dogs are super game" ya know?