1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Possible breeding any thoughts?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by performanceknls, Nov 3, 2009.

1. performanceknls

performanceknls Top Dog

2. drunkmuppet

drunkmuppet Big Dog

Do you know that, according to that ped...The bottom side and top side in the 2nd gen are the same dog? ok just read your post all the way. gotcha. my bad.:)

3. performanceknls

performanceknls Top Dog

Yes it would be a father daughter breeding

4. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

5. forty6mantis

forty6mantis Big Dog

but the dam is the male. he just got it flipped upside down. hope he doesn't try that during the breeding... we could have complications... lol. jk performance kennels. don't take it seriously.

6. Red Devil

Red Devil Big Dog

THE PEDIGREE IS UPSIDE DOWN! The Dam is on top where the Sire should be and the Sire is on the bottom where the Dam should be.

7. performanceknls

performanceknls Top Dog

oops!! I didn't even see that when I did it late last night.... ok it's fixed now what do you think? ;)

8. Red Devil

Red Devil Big Dog

Very nice. Mr Burns dogs down from GrCh Yellow with a V.Jackson outcross. Never heard of the dogs in the first few generations from Reed but beyond that all looks good.

9. Bxpits

Bxpits CH Dog

Very nice breeding! I would take a pup off those dogs

10. mr.futuristic

mr.futuristic Big Dog

......Ditto.....

11. performanceknls

performanceknls Top Dog

Well it's offical we have planned this breeding with the stud. I really hope to get some great dogs from this. I am so excited:D