1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Possible breeding any thoughts?

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by performanceknls, Nov 15, 2009.

1. performanceknls

performanceknls Top Dog

2. mr.futuristic

mr.futuristic Big Dog

imo they are bred nice but dont waste your time asking what people think because what can we really say honestly (looks nice, hope it works, i want one lol). only you really know what it can be if you know the traits these two dogs carry. given what you stated it seems your saying they have not been tested since the bitch is a pup an you dont know if your going to do it yet. trust me you dont want to get your hopes up. Truth is they might not make it to that level. i like the way they are bred but only time will tell an untill then should you even start thinking about the breeding situation. ps please dont take what i have posted the wrong way im just trying to keep it real with the board an i have been there an done that with posting breedings for just looking when dogs were not even old enough to be bred. untill one day i had that talk every dogman has with a oldtimer an he said "boy that net is something its change the game for the worst" food for thought.

3. mac 11

mac 11 Banned

I would take one of em, its not easy to do what your siren bitch does.:)

4. mac 11

mac 11 Banned

And look where you posted that, on the net. I'm not trying to be rude either but, look at your avatar, apparently your mentor/dogman who you had your chat with didn't get thru to you. No matter how blunt or how "real" claim to be keeping it, people will do what the hell they want.

5. performanceknls

performanceknls Top Dog

No I did not take it the wrong way, I was just paying with peds and put this one together. I know it may never happen but playing with peds is fun.

Thanks, Yeah I just love that little dog! She has one more show for the year and she can take 2 months off, she will be loving that! ;)

6. shortbedder

shortbedder Big Dog

Fantasy peds are fun, and lord knows there are plenty to play with. Sometimes its cool to step away from the responsibilties of reality and just PLAY

7. mr.futuristic

mr.futuristic Big Dog

i uderstand that just think its are responsibility to show the new folks how the game goes. dont want to bring any negativity to any threads just good words because the average newbie that runs into real dogmen are going to give it to them anyway. this way with it being said on open discussions they wont have a choice but too see it. i like having fun too but mine is done in the show ring;)

8. PERRO

PERRO Big Dog

Nice. I like it.