1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Post Heat

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by MISSAPBT, Nov 5, 2010.

1. MISSAPBT

MISSAPBT Top Dog

I no i should search this but im going to be lazy.

Can they get fluid/milk under the nipples, Grace has just come off heat and i think she may be having a phantom, as i no no males can in contact with her.
    Or is this a normal thing to happen post heat?

Livy

2. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

False pregnancy maybe ... she is actually leaking milk? If she has had no contact with any males my guess is a false pregnancy.

3. MISSAPBT

MISSAPBT Top Dog

No leaking milk, but i can see and feel like a large coin size of 'swelling' (their not drooping, she still has a nice lean belly just when she rolls on her bac i can see.
    of all the years i have owned pits this is the first dog thats come into season lol, so im a big or a rookie on the topic

4. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Well when they go into heat there nipples and vulva can swell that's normal .. :)

5. MISSAPBT

MISSAPBT Top Dog

Cool thanks :)
    Ill be waiting for those pics :p

6. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

K I am going to put my camera on the charger now ... And the dogs had a bath last night so they will be nice a pretty for you LOL:D I want to see some more pics of yours too!!! You need to send gracie to America to visit me:D:eek: LOL

7. MISSAPBT

MISSAPBT Top Dog

Ill put her a pre paid envelope for ya, expect her in the mail in a few weeks