1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

***Post your Craziest Video's*****

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by SMOKIN HEMI, Dec 27, 2007.

1. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

Hey I thought it would be fun to post some funny videos or even something crazy!! Keep it clean cause we do have kids on the site[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Hope Everyone has a Great New Year

2. Bullyson

Bullyson CH Dog

I can't believe no one bit on this one. I'll start. This is TAE-KWON-DO. The first form of MA that I ever took. Dont let the pads fool you, this sh!t is full contact. Just watch and see. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BP-0Ngn6a5I

3. Pipbull

Pipbull Top Dog

4. ayobreezie

ayobreezie Big Dog

The Naughty to Nice thing was pretty funny. Haha.

5. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2008
  6. Bullyson

Bullyson CH Dog

7. LuvinBullies

LuvinBullies CH Dog

8. ayobreezie

ayobreezie Big Dog

Ohhh.. I just saw the BME Pain Olympics.. crazy and disgusting... I wanna puke now.

9. Bullyson

Bullyson CH Dog

Yeah, that shits disgusting fo sho. LOL

10. ghost 1

ghost 1 CH Dog

Back in the day GBDJ i took TWD,,, i actually went to 1 degree black belt and quit because i was always stuck teaching class instead of futhering my martial arts,,,, then went to golden gloves,,, first fight was funny as hell i hauled off and let a leg fly out of instinct and cost me the fight,,,oh well that was back in the day

11. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

Yea, I made that mistake as well. I'm now scarred for life.....

12. yellaman420

yellaman420 Big Dog

Same problem w/ Muay Thai!! Took that while I was in the Army. Back in civy life, the gf and I take GoJuRyu, 1st exhibition, guess who throws an elbow?! It was his fault (IMO) he shouldnt have charged me ;) But 4 real, that kid got KTFO!!! 2girls1cup....wow...wonder what the room smelled like when they left!!! EWWWW...

13. Jay671

Jay671 Big Dog

Wow I watched the 2girls1cup vid and that was a funny ass video man... i was literally lol.. nasty but funny LOL

14. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

15. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

16. bahamutt99

bahamutt99 CH Dog

17. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

18. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

so nobody has seen ....2 girls 1 finger? thats gross 2 but i wont post a link...figure it out.

19. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

20. scooter

scooter Big Dog

ROFLMAO. That's just wrong!!