1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Posting pics of my brindle.. again.

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by dutchy954, Feb 1, 2011.

1. dutchy954

dutchy954 Big Dog

2. dutchy954

dutchy954 Big Dog

That is Adams'/Gorski's "Miss Dutchess". She is Colby/Jeep/Redboy ADBA Registered. That dog has no quit in it whatsoever.. Jumps 8ft., runs faster than a greyhound, outmuscles bullies and has endless wind. Only thing thats troublesome in some perspectives is her DA, not like anything I have ever dealt with in other bulldogs. Shes a firecracker for sure!! Feel free to post your brindles

3. MCS

MCS CH Dog

Good looking dog.

4. dutchy954

dutchy954 Big Dog

Thank you very much. Your Daisy really is very pretty. Gotta love brindle. Is your Dutch an American Bulldog? or huge boxer?

5. MCS

MCS CH Dog

Thank you, brindle definately is one of my favorite shades on a dog. Dutch is a 9 month old Johnson type Am Bulldog. When he was a wee pup people always thought he was a white boxer. :)

6. spliff

spliff Big Dog

NICE!!you got a ped on him??

7. Preciouspits508

Preciouspits508 Top Dog

real nice looking dog

8. dutchy954

dutchy954 Big Dog

My buddy has a male german line boxer thats fit at 98lbs.!! and my fiance and I have an old man Scott American Bulldog who maxed out at 55lb. great dogs. Good luck with them! they look great.

9. dutchy954

dutchy954 Big Dog

10. dutchy954

dutchy954 Big Dog

Thanks homie. Yah shes insanely crazy about the snow. Jumpin at snowflakes til her paws drip red..

11. MCS

MCS CH Dog

Wow 98 lbs, that is a big boy. I have a friend with a couple of old boxer bitches they are 75 -80 out of shape and another friend with a 40 pound bitch semi conditioned. I have seen many people on here have the Scott type, I hear good things about them regardless of the type. Thanks again for the kind words.